SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

i'm looking into picking up a pair of 5000bks but i can't decide on sizing down 1 or 2. For reference I'm a 31 waist and was able to fit into sz 31 sexih01s after a bit of struggling due to my large thighs

Get a 29.....

is there a difference on fit for dior homme 19cm MIJ and Dior Homme 19cm MII?

Made in Italy - Made in Japan....I believe the denim quality is higher (MIJ) and they also run a tiny bit smaller(MIJ)

I am planning to get a Samuri S5000VX, what size should I get?

I read the official sizing guide so size down 1 is a good choice.

I wear APC Rescue in a 36 but it's really lose, sufu 660 in a 36 and it's lose.

Should I stay with a 36 or go down to 35?

I don't want my jeans to be super tight.

Thanks

I am planning to get a Samuri S5000VX, what size should I get?

I read the official sizing guide so size down 1 is a good choice.

I wear APC Rescue in a 36 but it's really lose, sufu 660 in a 36 and it's lose.

Should I stay with a 36 or go down to 35?

I don't want my jeans to be super tight.

Thanks

Both APC and SufU WH run bigger than tagged..at least two sizes...so a 36 S5000VX would probably be tight in the waist...

I'm thinking that you're a true 38 - and you'd be better off getting a 37...

Eternal - one wash, not sanforized - no need to soak

Thanks Beatle. 37 was my original choice as well, but the problem is that these jeans are runing big on me due to recent weight lost. I have a pair of RRL slim stright in a 36 and they fit loose too. This is the reason why I am thinking of a 36 or even go down to 35.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Beatle. 37 was my original choice as well, but the problem is that these jeans are runing big on me due to recent weight lost. I have a pair of RRL slim stright in a 36 and they fit loose too. This is the reason why I am thinking of a 36 or even go down to 35.

Any thoughts?

Well - get a 36...:)

Any thoughts?

I'd go with a 36 in the s5000vx

A hole has developped in my Skull 5507XXs after 3-4 months, I believe this was a semi-regular occurence? Any suggestions on how to go about it?

Take them back to the store you bought them from, they should repair it free of charge.

Take them back to the store you bought them from, they should repair it free of charge.

Alternately, if you didn't buy from an easily accessible store, you can check out the denim repair thread, do a search for Denim Doctors (some people have had luck), or if you got them from Blue in Green, pay for your repairs.

If you've got some destroyed jeans lying around that have a patch about the color of the Skulls, I've seen some success with placing a piece of cut denim on the inside of the jean, covering the hole, and sewing back and forth over the area with thread that (as closely as possible) matches the color of the denim at the spot of the hole.

Best

I just received my Sling & Stones Rachels from Revolve and the fit everywhere except I can't get them past by butt. Half my ass is hanging out lol. I tried strectching them by doing lunges and stretches but not much help. I don't want to soak them because if they don't fit then I can't return them. Is there anyway they will fit me? I am a TTS size 25 and I got 24s. I am a girl by the way... :cool:

Thanks!

Anuish, exchange them for two sizes up.

They are sold out. Smallest size they have left is 27. :( I got them for a nice little price too.

I wear 25 in April 77s and 25 in Cheap Mondays. It feels like they would be able to fit but I just need to stretch the waist. They fit perfect everywhere else as well.

ETA: I just measured the jeans and they are 14.5 across which I usually fit into- so I will give these another chance.

They are sold out. Smallest size they have left is 27. :( I got them for a nice little price too.

I wear 25 in April 77s and 25 in Cheap Mondays. It feels like they would be able to fit but I just need to stretch the waist. They fit perfect everywhere else as well.

ETA: I just measured the jeans and they are 14.5 across which I usually fit into- so I will give these another chance.

Well, if you need the right size later on we've got a full size run we just got in a few weeks ago.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic