SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Those look shady. Possibly some are factory seconds, some are legit. And some look absolutely fake. For example that 1944 jeans seems to be without selvage and with too bright patch.

^ thanks! i was thinkin they are not legit too. but if they are fakes, are fake denims' quality really bad? i mean for the price the seller is asking, which is quite low, i might still buy a pair even though they are fakes...

=

superfuture really needs to implement something like a 'delete post' option, or something.....would be so handy with those pesky triple postings

i guess we can only dream

There's already a 'delete post' option. You have to click on 'edit' to get to that option.

My sz 25 APC New Standards, I got these three days ago, I havn't wore them yet because I havn't decided what kind of temperature soak I should go for. I want it to stay indigo colour and shrink a little bit of length. What do you guys suggest?

By the way, I'm a short guy and pretty skinny sz 25..

My sz 25 APC New Standards, I got these three days ago, I havn't wore them yet because I havn't decided what kind of temperature soak I should go for. I want it to stay indigo colour and shrink a little bit of length. What do you guys suggest?

By the way, I'm a short guy and pretty skinny sz 25..

..you're going to soak them NOW?

looking for suggestions for something as close as possible to the slim jim cut but selvage/better quality/heavier denim than nudie uses.

I know skull 5010 is probably close as is the pbj xx-005, but i don't want skull because i already have the 5508 and don't want pbj because i have the xx-007, so looking for other options.

Seems somewhat hard to find jeans from japanese companies that are straight and narrow (6.75-7.5 inches) from the knee down. Most seem to be a bit to wide at the knee (8 or so inches) then taper down a little to the hem.

looking for suggestions for something as close as possible to the slim jim cut but selvage/better quality/heavier denim than nudie uses.

I know skull 5010 is probably close as is the pbj xx-005, but i don't want skull because i already have the 5508 and don't want pbj because i have the xx-007, so looking for other options.

Seems somewhat hard to find jeans from japanese companies that are straight and narrow (6.75-7.5 inches) from the knee down. Most seem to be a bit to wide at the knee (8 or so inches) then taper down a little to the hem.

somet slim. also check out some of the john bull stuff also SDA.

somet slim. also check out some of the john bull stuff also SDA.

somet slims taper a little according to BiG measurements. John bull looked like it had a few possibilities but im looking for a rise no higher than 9.5.

Imperial Dukes seem like they'd be ideal if not for the obnoxiously high rise.

Americans shipping jeans to canadian eBayers.

do you declare the full value of the jeans? If so, how much are customs duty tax tariffs whatever the hell? do you claim it as a gift to avoid fees? is that very risky?

whats better for shipping to canada ups, usps, or fedex?

Americans shipping jeans to canadian eBayers.

do you declare the full value of the jeans? If so, how much are customs duty tax tariffs whatever the hell? do you claim it as a gift to avoid fees? is that very risky?

whats better for shipping to canada ups, usps, or fedex?

From a Canadian buyers perspective, the lower the declared value, the better (within reason), as long as it doesn't screw up the insurance value, if there is one. The Canadian government has tarriff's based on what the item is, and charges tax and duties based on that percentage. There's no real risk to you unless you put $1 for a bag of diamonds, for example. If you're selling used items, there's no way for them to determine a value realistically....and that would only be if they ripped the box open (which they don't do unless it smells like drugs, etc.)

Personally, I prefer USPS because the duties are significantly less expensive, although it take a lot longer to arrive. Fedex and UPS offer pre-paid duties, which get through the border super fast, but are very expensive

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic