SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Looking to pick up these Nudie Regular Alfs from Denim Bar: http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=470&DEPARTMENT_ID=38

This will be my first foray into the world of Nudies. How do they size typically? Are they usually true to size? Because they are predistressed and washed, will they not shrink at all compared to raw?

Any help is appreciated.

Why do you want to spend so much money on nudies ?

Anyway, nudies are sanforized and dont shrink at all,but they do stretch a good amount.hope that helps.

Judging from images I guess you're looking for straight leg jeans with a fairly low rise?

If yes, you could try:

- Somet 003/005

- Flathead F 380

- Fullcount 1614

- APC New Standard

Or be a bit more specific about the cut you're looking for.

thanks a lot for these, shambler! i'll check them out when i'm in japan next month. ah yeah, basically they should be straight and leave enough room for my thighs. skinny jeans look ridiculous on me, but i want a somewhat similar effect. oh, and i don't like this washed/distressed kind of look. thanks a lot, man. ah repped of course.

In the frostier months do any of you wear your jeans while hitting the slopes?

I've actually thought a good deal about this, but I'd be on my knees all of too often

What do you all reckon is the most durable denim/brand going right now? Aside from monsters like Iron Heart. Something still in the 13-17oz range that really takes a beating.

Personally, I would choose SDA-103....

They are tough to break-in.... but will result in great fades......

If I'm not mistaken.. I never see crotch blow on this......

What do you all reckon is the most durable denim/brand going right now? Aside from monsters like Iron Heart. Something still in the 13-17oz range that really takes a beating.

My sc okinawa survived a roadaccident very well,the denim looks really tough,apart from that, all of my lvc stuff holds up quiet good, never had any problems like crotch blowout or threads coming loose.and as far as i know lvc use all cottonthread.

samurai any pair from them.. just dont sag or wear em too tight last you 3 years minimum w/o major repair

trick is to get your proper size

samurai any pair from them.. just dont sag or wear em too tight last you 3 years minimum w/o major repair

trick is to get your proper size

i beg to differ...true sams make x-tra thick/heavy denim, and they take a real beating, but within a year my 19oz. needed a few fix-ups. not complaining, as i consider it the price of dedication, but to say 3 years minimum w/o major repair? not so.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic