SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

how do i get off some mud from my flatheads, without having to soak the whole thing?? the mud spatter is near the bottom of the jean..

please answer, thanks :)

Couldn't find an answer to this.

Q: If I taper a pair of jeans, is it necessary the tailor to remove the chainstitch and re-do it with a regular hem?

A: ?

Yes, because the proper way to taper a jean requires the hem to be unstitched completely.. so after being tapered your jeans will have to be re-hemmed...

how do i get off some mud from my flatheads, without having to soak the whole thing?? the mud spatter is near the bottom of the jean..

Soak the area with the mud in warm water for a minute then while it's still wet lightly wipe the area with a towel (not a paper towel..) then let it air dry..

mud is not such a big thing on denim.i just let it dry and brush it of then.if you go the whole journey for major contrast you will always spoil your pants with some sort of dirt.if its no grease,oil or babyvomit (in my case) just ignore it,most will disappear or blend in while you wear it.if its that bad you can always carefully spotclean it.

Hey does anyone know what size I should go for flathead 4001s if I'm a 29 in dior mij 19cms?

You'd need a size 30 in the 4001BK, here's the size chart if you need measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

You'd need a size 30 in the 4001BK, here's the size chart if you need measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

thanks kiya. I was suspecting that I would need to go for 30 but i'm not fully satisfied with the fit on my Diors atm. It's ok down the thighs and the legs but the ass area is abit too saggy for my liking. I was thinking of sizing down, but I fear that it would look too tight on my thighs if i did. you think this is a just a cut (dior's high back rise) thing? should i dare a 29 on flatheads?

i was just wondering about this cellphone in coin pocket in the front of ppls jeans.. is it a new fad for raw denim?? i put my fone into that pocket and it was extremely difficult to take out ....

thanks

can anyone help me, i have a pair of nudies right now im bout to finish, theyre real nice..but i want another pair after this...i want a cut very similar to this one...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...dies_bb_01.jpg

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...s_bb_01_01.jpg

alittle loose on top and tapered at the end because i wear alot of vans era...

the reason i dont buy that pair is i dont want another pair of nudies wanna try something new out maybe something a little heavier too...

any recommendations? thanks in advanced

can anyone help me, i have a pair of nudies right now im bout to finish, theyre real nice..but i want another pair after this...i want a cut very similar to this one...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...dies_bb_01.jpg

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...s_bb_01_01.jpg

alittle loose on top and tapered at the end because i wear alot of vans era...

the reason i dont buy that pair is i dont want another pair of nudies wanna try something new out maybe something a little heavier too...

any recommendations? thanks in advanced

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3062&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Very roomy in the thighs and a lot of taper after the knee.

Even though the 660 is supposed to be a 66 style cut, it is not very tapered at all. It is pretty straight from the knee down. I'd look for other 1966 cuts, especially levis LVC 1966 501.

Even though the 660 is supposed to be a 66 style cut, it is not very tapered at all. It is pretty straight from the knee down. I'd look for other 1966 cuts, especially levis LVC 1966 501.

eh, well they taper more than my skulls and have the smallest leg opening of any of my jeans

My girlfriend is currently in Osaka/Kansai region and will buy me a pair of jeans of my choice. However, I've been searching on several forums for a month now, and I still don't know how to decide. The choices are overwhelming!

I'm looking for a super-slubby, unique selvedge that you can't buy in the States unless you proxied it from Japan. I'd love for pocket-lining and something interesting for the pocket bags. My budget is JPY 25,000.

As far as the cut, I like the FC 1108 fit, and my Samurai 710xx is coming from Blue in Green in the next few days. Maybe my next pair will either be slim fit like these two, or more relaxed like a Levi's 501 cut. I'd appreciate choices on either of these two cuts.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

My girlfriend is currently in Osaka/Kansai region and will buy me a pair of jeans of my choice. However, I've been searching on several forums for a month now, and I still don't know how to decide. The choices are overwhelming!

I'm looking for a super-slubby, unique selvedge that you can't buy in the States unless you proxied it from Japan. I'd love for pocket-lining and something interesting for the pocket bags. My budget is JPY 25,000.

As far as the cut, I like the FC 1108 fit, and my Samurai 710xx is coming from Blue in Green in the next few days. Maybe my next pair will either be slim fit like these two, or more relaxed like a Levi's 501 cut. I'd appreciate choices on either of these two cuts.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

You might check out steam locomotive. I think they make a pretty slubby jean.

That's is the most general question I've ever heard... and depends on what you consider high. Also on whether you are looking for a relaxed high rise, or a high rise jean that is still slim

Have a look through the different brand threads

That said... here's a primer list.

LVC 501 (44, 47, 55, 66...)

Samurai S510XX, 3000VX

Oni Blue/Red

Evisu Japan 2001

Dope+Drakkar 1100

Fullcount 0105

Studio D'artisan 101/001

Sugarcane 47, 55, 66....

My pair of 5010xx skull jeans has been machined wash twice( yea i know its scewed) But is there anyway to get e effects from a raw jean that has been washed properly. I own this pair since the start of 2008 and it has been washed around mid year. It has not been washed before and after the 2 machine washes. So, should i wash it now? If so what is e correct procedure of washing. Or there is already no way to salvage my pair of jean. In need of replies, thanks.

okok, what i mean is what are some goon jeans with a high rise and skinny fit??

Flathead BSP from SelfEdge may have the rise you're looking for.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. And a friend of mine just told me about this website. I looked through different types of jeans and they all look awesome!

Can anyone help me out finding a pair of jeans that are low rise and slim(straight) nothing like skinny or anything just slim.

Somets have a low rise, you can find them at Blue in Green

Besides Nudies are there any male styles of raw denim that come in a 27 waist?

Have you looked around the forum at all? There are too many to name.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic