SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Question: Im new to selvedge i got a pair and when i wore they stretched and i was told to soak them. Do i soak them in inside out in super hot water or what thanks

hot water inside out

really? I thought the contests were just check out what my fades look like a year from now, but I guess I could imagine some people would take it pretty seriously. Id like to see someone who goes hiking and climbing all the time.

i think if you really active everyday then your jeans will fade faster than someone he sits at a desk everyday. if your really looking for fast fading jeans why dont you look into predistressed pairs. eternal and 45rpm make really nice pairs.

I have a pair of Dior 19cm that have stretched a good 3-3.5" in barely the 3months I've had them and I need to size them down if I'm to continue wearing them. Now obviously color loss needs to be a minimum but will the jeans more by soaking in hot water or will cool water be sufficient?

if you sized down two like is recommended by a lot of people on this board then you should be fine. if not then you might have bought a size too big and might want to look into sell them now and resize before you put anymore wear on them

Ande Whall Rakers are coming in soon,

Ill be wearing these hard and want the highest contrast i can get in whiskers, stacks, and honeycombs,

So, as for my preemptive soak,

Ive heard hot soak while wearing them, and wear them as the dry to get solid creases.

Would this be the best course of action?

If not, im all ears :]

Thanks!

I am selling my New Standards cause they are a bit too slim for me... anything I should consider other than 21cm or APC Rescues if I want a slimmer straight leg?

Wait.. You sell your New Standards because they are to slim and the you want something with a slimmer straight leg? Gah :confused:

Super quick question everyone!

I want to reinforce the crotch on my Skulls since I do alot of skating, just to help do a little bit of prevention of a blowout in the future, so is there anyway I can do this that would actually make a difference?

Thanks in advance! :)

patching it with leather perhaps?

whats the best way to get rid of combs on my jeans...i bought a used pair of NDG grey dry jeans and the prev owner is taller then me so now i have his combs on my calfs...theyre light though but look kinda iffy

how would i get them out or make them lighter w/o soaking or washing...?? unless thats the only way

Wait.. You sell your New Standards because they are to slim and the you want something with a slimmer straight leg? Gah :confused:

I meant a straight leg that is slim... meaning not a baggy straight leg, but not going for the tapered look. I did not mean a straight leg that is a slimmer than the NS, obviously.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic