kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

6 hours ago, RawAsDenim said:

So are the items being sold available at the Closing party or at the Opening party?

Only at the Opening Party... the Closing Party is at a torn up and empty retail space, aka the original SESF.

Kiya will you have the Fine Creek Leathers Leon and James in size 46 available? Asking for a friend...:ph34r:

Edited by Broark

47 minutes ago, Broark said:

Kiya will you have the Fine Creek Leathers Leon and James in size 46 available? Asking for a friend...:ph34r:

We have the James in stock at SESF in 46 but just told the last Leon in 46 at SESF last week.

Damn, almost made it. :D Well maybe the James is the model I'm meant to own. We'll find out tomorrow.

^ Pics or it never happened!

We’ll see, if it doesn’t fit right I’m not going to force anything. And I’ll walk away with a consolation pair of Roy’s.

2 hours ago, Broark said:

... I’ll walk away with a consolation pair of Roy’s.

sweet B)

I want to go the the SE party!!

Roy R01Sail Very Nice Pocket Bag Jeans

We have a special run of Roy’s jeans being released today online and at the new Mega Self Edge in San Francisco. The indigo patches on the pocket bags are made by Rowland Ricketts. Roland grows the indigo himself on his farm then dyes the cloth himself. Roy has used different shades of his indigo dyed cotton cloth to decorate the pocket bags. Comes in a classic straight leg fit with a little taper and these have been rinsed by Roy. These are the most over the top detailed out jeans we’ve ever seen from Roy, so many little details to discover within these jeans.

These are available now at SESF and online.

Shop Roy Jeans Online

ROY_Jeans_33_1-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_10-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_11-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_3-1-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_3-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_6-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_8-680x1025.jpg
ROY_R01_33_9-680x1025.jpg

The Self Edge Black Friday SALE - This Weekend!

se-black-friday-2019-orange-1080x1350.jpg

This weekend we're running a Black Friday sale from Friday through Monday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and see all our new collections and enjoy a 15% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Good Art, 3sixteen, Pure Blue Japan, Mister Freedom, Warehouse, Rick Owens, Studio D'Artisan, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Nine Lives, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Human Made, Masahiro Maruyama, Merz b. Schwanen, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% for four days so come by and check out our new goods.

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts: 9am (PST) Friday, November 29th
Ends: 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 3rd

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (excludes hems/repairs/magazines). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 29th, the coupon code will be good until 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 3rd.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 15% off: BlackFriday2019

Shop Self Edge Online

Iron Heart Slim Cut Chinos, Thermals, Type III Jackets, Wallets, & Flannels

Iron Heart just hit us with a large delivery of slim cut chinos, heavy thermal shirts, Type III jackets, wallets, flannels, and more..  All these items are available across all of our stores and online.

I know I should’ve tried one on while I was out there, but regarding the Stevenson merino thermals: if I’ve got a Black Rhino henley in XL could I make the merino one work? Measurements lead me to believe it’s possible, but I know they run pretty small. 

5 hours ago, Broark said:

I know I should’ve tried one on while I was out there, but regarding the Stevenson merino thermals: if I’ve got a Black Rhino henley in XL could I make the merino one work? Measurements lead me to believe it’s possible, but I know they run pretty small. 

If you want a very slim fit then yes, otherwise you would need a XXL but they don't currently make that size.  The merino thermals are fairly stretchy, but they do run a bit small, I'm not sure if the XL will work for you.

Thanks, definitely not the look I'm going for with my physique. ^_^

Wonder if the FCL Eric jacket will be any bigger than the James, will check out measurements once they arrive.

6 hours ago, Radiohead89 said:

When can we expect the Warehouse jeans to go on sale?

The t-shirts and crewneck sweaters are in the stores now and online, jeans land in about 4 weeks at all stores.

I might have asked already, but: will the Warehouse jeans be standard inseam length, or have you gotten through an order w/ more Western-friendly dimensions?

Would really like to wear a pair of Warehouse…

Bump for 36” or 37” inseams

Edit: pre soak that is. 

Edited by Radiohead89

4 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

I might have asked already, but: will the Warehouse jeans be standard inseam length, or have you gotten through an order w/ more Western-friendly dimensions?

Would really like to wear a pair of Warehouse…

All the jeans will be made specifically for Self Edge with 34.5" to 35" inseams POST-soak.

Hell yeah

Gonna be carrying some ‘40s / WWII cuts, or just the 800, 900, etc.?

Edited by julian-wolf

1 hour ago, julian-wolf said:

Hell yeah

Gonna be carrying some ‘40s / WWII cuts, or just the 800, 900, etc.?

First season will be 900 and 800 cuts.

Stevenson Overall Jeans, Chinos, Cody Snap Shirts, & Underwear

We've just received a fresh delivery from Stevenson containing their 714 and 727 jeans in indigo, 727 jeans in black, and their slim cut Hilt chinos in 3 colors.  We've also got the Cody snap shirts in black and washed indigo denim, and their loopwheeled boxer brief underwear.  

All these items along with restocks of their socks, loopwheeled sweaters, and more are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Stevenson Overall Online

stevenson_cody_blk_large_01-680x1025.jpg
stevenson_cody_blk_large_06-1025x680.jpg

SD_SHIRT_0001-684x1025.jpg
SD_SHIRT_0006-1025x684.jpg

STVNSN_L727_01-454x683.JPG
STVNSN_L727_01_03-1026x683.JPG

STVNSN_727_01-682x1022.jpg
stevenson_727blk_ow_05-1025x680.jpg

STVNSN_GRN_01-682x1025.jpg
STVNSN_GRN_04-1025x682.jpg
STEVENSON%20_TAN_01_02-1026x683.jpg