Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

roy women's jeans, wow...

hopefully the fit will be similar to some of the 3sixteen women's

any info on the denim?

No more info on the women's jeans as of right now, but we'll share it as we find out what denim is being used.

Hi Kiya,

I'm 6'3", weigh 195 lbs and normally wear an XXL in Iron Heart shirts.  With that said would you recommend a size XL in the new Dehen Varsity jacket?

Thanks

Yes, definltey the XL for you.

Kiya is there a Flathead varsity jacket coming this year?

Yes, it'll be at all stores this week.

Since round two of the Que Pasa sale started prices have been dropped another 20%, meaning everything is between 50% and 85% off retail!

Que Pasa Shop Self Edge Warehouse Sale Round Two

Que Pasa Shop is launching Round Two of the Self Edge Warehouse Sale today at 10am. Items being sold will consist of every imaginable type of thing we've ever sold from every brand we've carried. Everything is marked down 40% to 80% off the original retail price. We've partnered wth our good friends from Que Pasa Shop (@quepasashop) Portland to sell everything for us. All items will be shipped from Portland, so regardless of where you are there will be no sales tax. We will have over 500 items listed for sale, it's quite a bit of product going back to the beginning of Self Edge; some things make us nostalgic for the early items we used to sell. We will be reducing the prices of whatever is left from the sale every 7 to 10 days until everything is gone.

http://quepasashop.com

Kiya, do you have more info anywhere on the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson raincoat? Just looking for some detail shots and maybe fit pics.

Check your PMs, just sent you some fit pics and more info on it.

Kiya, I just wanted to let you know how glad I am that you are having this sale. I threw on my Star of Hollywood shirt that came in last week and have never been so happy with a short-sleeved button-up as I am with this one. At the full price I'm not sure I would have went for it, but you've certainly convinced me that future purchases will be well worth paying full price (if my Stevenson tuxedo hadn't already). Thank you!!

Check your PMs, just sent you some fit pics and more info on it.

I would love it if you could send this to me as well, have kind of had my eye on this since the sale began. I am also interested in any info you have on the women's sugar cane jeans, are they raw or one washed, denim weight, etc.  Thanks!

I would love it if you could send this to me as well, have kind of had my eye on this since the sale began. I am also interested in any info you have on the women's sugar cane jeans, are they raw or one washed, denim weight, etc.  Thanks!

Check your PMs.

Iron Heart 18oz Indigo/Indigo Denim Jeans

Iron Heart has just hit us with a new denim, an 18oz Japanese selvedge denim where both the warp and weft are indigo dyed.  This creates a super dark blue jean which will have some fairly wild looking fading due to the indigo saturated look of the denim.  This new denim is available in both a straight leg and slim cut fit.

Along with these new jeans we've received a full restock of all other Iron Hearts jeans currently in production including the 301s slim tapered jean, the 633s straight tapered jean, 9634 straight leg super black, and of course their entire selection of denim jackets and vests.

IH_634s_01-682x1025.jpg
IH_634s_07-1025x682.jpg
IH_634s_04-1025x682.jpg

IH_666_01_0-682x1025.jpg
IH_666_07-1025x682.jpg
IH_666_06-1025x682.jpg
IH_666_05-1025x682.jpg

^^^ what type of jacket is the model wearing in those pictures?

A vintage horsehide jacket.

Can the all incredible team at Darn-it repair the fabric lost at the corners of pockets over top of rivets?

Can the all incredible team at Darn-it repair the fabric lost at the corners of pockets over top of rivets?

Yes, definitely.  We do this repair all the time.

Kiya,

any of the stores have these left in a size 28;

SELF EDGE X IRON HEART = SEXIH22-301S

All stores are sold out of 28, but unless you're extremely skinny the 29 should be fine, even that is a very small jean once hot soaked.

Kiya,

Looking for the 3sixteen shadow selvedge type 3 in medium. Do any of your locations have this in stock?

Also, if I'm a small in most brands and don't plan to layer this jacket beyond t shirts and oxfords, would you recommend sizing up or would I be fine in my typical size?

Thanks

Edited by aypeeone