Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Self Edge New York just received the Made in USA PF Flyers (black and white). These run true to PF sizing, available via phone order or in-store only, $155 (plus shipping unless bought with something else in the store that includes free shipping).

SELA will have these on Monday or Tuesday. PF is telling me there will be no restocks of these.

Self Edge New York just received the Made in USA PF Flyers (black and white). These run true to PF sizing, available via phone order or in-store only, $155 (plus shipping unless bought with something else in the store that includes free shipping).

SELA will have these on Monday or Tuesday. PF is telling me there will be no restocks of these.

thanks. when you say no restocks, do you mean this particular color/fabric/style, or do you mean no future runs of US-made PF Flyers in general? i seem to recall talk of additional colors down the road.

I don't know anything about these - can't find any info from the little digging I've done. Can you post any pics or specs? Thanks. mpp

Kiya I've never owned or even tried on pf flyers, how do they fit compared to chucks? I wear a 10 in those.

I find they run true to size compared to Vans and Chucks.. I wear a 9 in Chucks, Vans, and PF Flyers.

thanks. when you say no restocks, do you mean this particular color/fabric/style, or do you mean no future runs of US-made PF Flyers in general? i seem to recall talk of additional colors down the road.

They're saying these colors won't be made again.

I don't know anything about these - can't find any info from the little digging I've done. Can you post any pics or specs? Thanks. mpp

They're made in the US, same factory that's making the Made in US New Balance shoes. They're a canvas outer, leather lined, NB running in-sole, only 10 stores in the world are getting them.  The only photo i've ever seen posted of them anywhere is the one i posted to instagram: https://instagram.com/p/yyD3FhTiCH/?modal=true

Kiya, again you're a bad, bad man... I've had my eye on a couple of other pairs of sneaks, and now you show up with these. 

Thanks for the tip SJ. 

Is there a sneaker thread on SuperDenim? If not there should be. 

Those PF Flyers are forcing me to choose between having food to eat this month or having some really nice new shoes.

Kiya - are you familiar with Buddy? 

Yup, great quality for the price, especially considering they're made in Japan.  The looks of them just don't do it for me personally.

Iron Heart Heavyweight Spirit Bomb Flannel, 634s-B Overdyed Jeans, & Restocks

We've just received Iron Heart's newest super heavy flannel and a reproduced run of their 634s-B overdyed 21oz denim jeans.  

Along with the new shirts and overdyed jeans we've received a full restock of the very popular straight tapered 633s jean, the slim tapered 301s, 634s, 461, 9634, along with all denim jackets and vests. 

IHSH-109_01-680x1022.jpg
IHSH-109_07-1022x682.jpg
IHSH-109_04-1022x682.jpg

ih634sb_01-683x1025.jpg
ih634sb_01_02-1025x683.jpg
ih634sb_01_05-1025x683.jpg

Are you going to sell Lady White Co. T's online?

Yes, they'll be going online on March 23rd.

Yes, they'll be going online on March 23rd.

Got any info on them you can share? I found them in a post about Inspiration, but can't find anything about their products. 

Got any info on them you can share? I found them in a post about Inspiration, but can't find anything about their products. 

We'll have more info on our site once the product is in our online store along with measurements, etc..

These turned out really good in both colors. Especially love the quality of the packaging.

I've found that they fit about a half size smaller than Chuck Taylors. 

Good point, I did go up a half size from my regular size in Chucks.  My regular size probably would have worked, but would be slightly snug.

3sixteen Heavyweight Hoodies, Indigo-Dyed T-Shirts, Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Jean Restocks

3sixteen have just released a new (and updated) version of their black hoodie.  This new version uses an even heavier custom woven cotton fleece and custom matte-black double-pull YKK zippers.  The hoodie has a great fit and we don't think you can buy a better hoodie anywhere near this price.

Along with the hoodie we've received a restock of 3sixteen's indigo-dyed pocket t-shirts which come in a 2-pack.  The first run of these sold out in a matter of days and we're happy to have them back in stock at our shops.  These have a slim fit, short arms, and a small pocket and will fade and age over time with regular wear and washings just like a pair of jeans.

We were also able to get a small restock of the Shadow Selvedge and Double Black Type III denim jackets at our shops, the Shadow Selvedge is available in-store and online while the Double Black is available in-store only or via phone/email order.

Along with these items we've received full restocks of over 20 different models of 3sixteen and 3sixteen+'s jeans.  These are available now at all of our stores.

316_HOODIE_01-682x1022.jpg
316_HOODIE_07-1022x682.jpg
316_HOODIE_04-1022x682.jpg
316_HOODIE_05-1022x682.jpg

316_TEE_01-813x1222.jpg
316_TEE_05-1025x682.jpg
316_TEE_04-1025x682.jpg

316_SS_01-682x1025.jpg
316_SS_09-1155x769.jpg
316_SS_11-1025x682.jpg

They are quite a bit wider than chucks or vans. Not extremely, but I have an EE width foot and these fit great. Its not so much only the forefoot that's wide, but it has a very gradual taper to the toe, so decent room in the toe box too.

Self Edge NY and LA just received the Made in USA PF Flyers (black and white). These run true to PF sizing, available via phone order or in-store only, $155 (plus shipping unless bought with something else in the store that includes free shipping).

This is me in the Iron Heart indigo blanket lined riders jacket size 38, what size of those black 3sixteen hoodies would work best under that? Large? I'm always concerned about sleeves being long enough and the body/chest being too big because of my bean pool status, this jacket fits about as good as anything probably ever will. Thanks

4df1LEz.jpg

Y8Z4MIS.jpg

eFGypLh.jpg

This is me in the Iron Heart indigo blanket lined riders jacket size 38, what size of those black 3sixteen hoodies would work best under that? Large? I'm always concerned about sleeves being long enough and the body/chest being too big because of my bean pool status, this jacket fits about as good as anything probably ever will. Thanks

From the looks of it the Medium in the 3sixteen hoodie should actually be perfect under that jacket.  The large will be a bit too baggy if you're trying to wear it under a denim jacket, especially one that's lined.