Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

16 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

81年前の今日、ドイツはポーランドを侵略し、今日私たちが知っていることを第二次世界大戦として始めました。それは6年間続き、想像を絶する苦痛を引き起こしました。二度と忘れないで!

偶然にも、この日は私たちがこの「WW2ジーンズコンテスト」を開始する日でもあります。これは、ジーンズを色褪せるだけでなく、世界中の人々を友情で結びつけるコンテストです。

親愛なる言葉でそれを言うには なゆた のポケットバッグ「NO WAR、JUST PEACE」!

そして、これが私のエントリーです

@beautiful_FrEaKおはよう!:)

A happiness contest to bring people from all over the world together in friendship!My cheeks loosened up at this statement, without tcbxsufu I probably wouldn't have gotten to know the rest of the world like this, and I wouldn't have learned about everyone's beautiful landscapes, interiors and lives.I'm enjoying it wholeheartedly.Thank you all TCB lovers!

Just throwing out an idea, I’d love some shirts out of these different pocket bag fabrics. Tiger or duck camo jungle fatigue shirt, vintage inspired indigo ticking stripe popover. Not sure what the fabric availability would be, but just my two cents.

@Broark Looks like those might be PF Flyers...

@beautiful_FrEaK oh no I suggested the 4 year contest because of start date and the history. U’ll probably have better fades in less time then I will. I’m still mostly a weekend warrior due to my job. 

2 hours ago, discwork said:

Thanks @Broark! They're PF Flyers Grounder Hi. Real sturdy sole on them, but admittedly a bit of a pain to put on.

I thought I recognised em. I also have those, pretty good shoes tbh. 

1 hour ago, Kylito said:

First leg of the road trip done (LA to Albuquerque)! This has been my favorite way to break in jeans yet.

45B7E240-F206-48CA-8203-B8F15EE884DF.jpeg

25D13E0D-273E-4516-B6E2-444074816FFD.jpeg

Looks like a quite effective way to break in a new pair indeed.