WAYWT 2019 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

On 3/6/2019 at 12:36 AM, Pedro said:

Very disappointing to see you habitate modern architecture.

I think @volvo240thebest had the lift retro-fit onto his house through a tax evasion scheme with money from the Vatican...

BTW: the lift leads straight to the underground parked Volvo in his private Volvo-Cave!

Edited by Foxy2

^ Posted a couple more in the OA thread sans JWJ

Will aim for taking some detail shots one of these days, but I have a pretty busy couple of weeks coming up so not sure when it'll end up happening. So far the biggest surprise, seeing it in person, has been how green the fabric is under certain lightings

First ever post on sufu. Been lurking for a while. Usually only post on reddit. Visited the baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown NY today. 

Flathead flannel

Whitesville/ Sugar Cane pocket tee

Flathead 3009

Alden Indy

07628686-451D-4D72-8519-0A432764DE78.jpeg

07C2825E-EBE4-428F-869F-56EF09AE1A38.jpeg

Edited by JohnnyUtah247

If I ever become mad wealthy then I am going to model my daily existence on your own...juxtaposing the lasting and timeless beauty of the artisan.

Both that of the stoneworker of centuries past and the bespoke clothier of today.

42464BC7-2EC2-457B-9220-8AF83E997F84.jpeg

Edited by Pedro

20 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If I ever become mad wealthy then I am going to model my daily existence on your own...juxtaposing the lasting and timeless beauty of the artisan.

Both that of the stoneworker of centuries past and the bespoke clothier of today.

42464BC7-2EC2-457B-9220-8AF83E997F84.jpeg

There are better models around in fairness. And you don't need to be wealthy to act like a jester haha!