Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

You're right mate... wrong word... hoping to not overpost... all good and thanks

Not overposting either. The jacket looks absolutely amazing. Love seeing activity in this thread.

The fades on the back under the yoke are especially cool.

Thanks mate.  I had it last summer but iirc I was wearing the MF blouson when we met up.  The CSF is about 13 months old and I've worn it 5 days a week during lockdown, outside and inside the house; before that most weekends and evenings.  It's been my main jacket this last year.

It's been said before (OO and Flash) so only reiterating but this is a solid jacket.  Loads of years of wear left in it.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:40 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

What’s all this about then b_F?

CSF offers a 66 model since last year. Made by 2 of his new sewing staff. I have only seen some pics on IG though. 

On another note: did I see it right you can now book a live sewing session for the 54 model? And you pay 120.000¥ for it?! Or my translator is fucked 

6 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

CSF offers a 66 model since last year. Made by 2 of his new sewing staff. I have only seen some pics on IG though. 

On another note: did I see it right you can now book a live sewing session for the 54 model? And you pay 120.000¥ for it?! Or my translator is fucked 

That’s what I got too. Pretty crazy! I saw that at the time where people were posting about getting attempted orders rejected on here. 
More power to him if people are willing to pay that, but takes away potential business from elsewhere. I guess not a concern if it takes the same amount of labor/time to make a pair, but you can get 2.5 times the price you would otherwise...

6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Nah, that's my last and only pair after you separated me from my other ones. Those are the Honeymoon-47s

It was an incredibly easy separation, l must say ;) but glad you decided to part ways. Gonna have them hemmed at some point down the road as l have too many jeans that l have to cuff and like to mix it up a bit sometimes.

I think a 37" waist would be the sweet spot for me but then l probably wouldn't be able to put my hands in my front pockets so....

On 6/9/2020 at 2:37 AM, dudewuttheheck said:

These jeans have shown me the importance of washing more frequently.

Surprised to read this personal hygiene problem - did you just spend too much time fixing your hair and writing blogs?

Edited by Duke Mantee

Ww2 heading for another wash 

20200704_11191920200704_112144

Patch cracked after the last wash , was a little too hot but i need a good hot wash to shrink these up after a bit of wear 

20200704_112251

Edited by Flash

Years ago i tried to save a patch on a pair of jeans which needed almost boilwashing by coating it in Obenauf's LP, it worked a charm but it did leave a messy white Vaseline like coating around the surrounding area... i thought of trying olive oil next time around but haven't needed to as yet.