Jump to content
Igneousity

WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

Recommended Posts

Just now, SlackJackflack said:

@Rough Sleeper not saying anything I haven't heard before. Dudes afraid to post a fit. 

I thought you just got wrong size, how tf moneytalks guessed your size via two photos ? Anyway, if you call this shit a hobby, then you can do what I did, I lost 8 kg just to fit into small J50-WS, because medium was sold out lol. If you need any advice on Intermittent Fasting, hit me up via DM (no sarcasm).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren’t you mean spirited as fuck. As a rule of thumb, if u want to talk shit about how other dudes dress, post a fucking picture. 
 

im fully aware of how “homo” sharing fit pics is, but giving critique without ponying up a picture is next level insecurity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been thoroughly shamed by this master specimen to never wear my “$2000 outfit” in public ever again for fear of others finding out how much it cost and laughing at me. I’ve since sold all of my garmz and am only wearing Kmart brand goods.

I finally feel like one of the others.

I finally feel acceptance.

Thank you for showing me the true light @Rough Sleeper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh well all I need to say is if u can’t afford it... wear something else. No ones forcing you to spend 3 years’ salary on a jacket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlackJackflack said:

 

6'4 and closer to 330~. Was at 427 before making a big life change and losing damn near 100 lbs. @Rough Sleeper not saying anything I haven't heard before. Dudes afraid to post a fit. 
 

And this shit right here. I'll admit I have more to lose but hey I can be happy with how my fits are for now.

To reduce all of this to “fat shaming” is pretty obtuse. You’re making the conscious choice to spend thousands of dollars to wear clothes that don’t fit you at all and thus result in a really shit look. We’re pleading with you to wear the clothes that do fit you and will be flattering in appearance. It’s that simple. If you’re having this much fun wearing stuff that looks bad and doesn’t fit, imagine the euphoria you’ll feel when you pop into an outfit that looks and fits well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I learned it from watching you @Rough Sleeper

you also cry in your sleep a lot. It’s kinda creepy but also hot

Edited by brainerd666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moneytalks said:

Eh well all I need to say is if u can’t afford it... wear something else. No ones forcing you to spend 3 years’ salary on a jacket.

Stop poor-shaming me :sad:

kkash.thumb.jpg.587793ed51cbbc2606f678a6d8c29fb6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice retirement fund asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frenchbulldog said:

To reduce all of this to “fat shaming” is pretty obtuse. You’re making the conscious choice to spend thousands of dollars to wear clothes that don’t fit you at all and thus result in a really shit look. We’re pleading with you to wear the clothes that do fit you and will be flattering in appearance. It’s that simple. If you’re having this much fun wearing stuff that looks bad and doesn’t fit, imagine the euphoria you’ll feel when you pop into an outfit that looks and fits well?

This mans speaks truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, frenchbulldog said:

To reduce all of this to “fat shaming” is pretty obtuse. You’re making the conscious choice to spend thousands of dollars to wear clothes that don’t fit you at all and thus result in a really shit look. We’re pleading with you to wear the clothes that do fit you and will be flattering in appearance. It’s that simple. If you’re having this much fun wearing stuff that looks bad and doesn’t fit, imagine the euphoria you’ll feel when you pop into an outfit that looks and fits well?

Okay Sharon Osbourne, give our big friend here a recommendation for clothes that flatter big guys. We’re all waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moneytalks said:

Okay Sharon Osbourne, give our big friend here a recommendation for clothes that flatter big guys. We’re all waiting 

Arcteryx fits large. XL would fit him nice.

4 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

Nice retirement fund asshole

OK boomer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frenchbulldog said:

To reduce all of this to “fat shaming” is pretty obtuse. You’re making the conscious choice to spend thousands of dollars to wear clothes that don’t fit you at all and thus result in a really shit look. We’re pleading with you to wear the clothes that do fit you and will be flattering in appearance. It’s that simple. If you’re having this much fun wearing stuff that looks bad and doesn’t fit, imagine the euphoria you’ll feel when you pop into an outfit that looks and fits well?

Fully open for some recommendations, I have plenty of other clothing which does fit better including plenty of made to order pieces which is quite euphoric. Finding the balance of highest quality production and fit though is hard. Wearing acronym I sacrifice a perfect fit for construction and design while with other brands I would find better fit but lacking in those other departments. I'm fully open to criticisms and always wanting to improve so my apologies if I came off in a different way. I don't want to just shit up these threads arguing as I do genuinely enjoy fashion as a hobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok mr I have 50k to my name rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, moneytalks said:

Ok mr I have 50k to my name rofl

This is what i had in my drawer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rough Sleeper said:

This is what i had in my drawer...

ok cool story BRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rough Sleeper said:

e04.thumb.png.950a5bfb3bb4c68af21a21609ccd329f.png

Finally, you post a goddamn fit

that wasn’t so hard now was it...?

Edited by brainerd666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

Fully open for some recommendations, I have plenty of other clothing which does fit better including plenty of made to order pieces which is quite euphoric. Finding the balance of highest quality production and fit though is hard. Wearing acronym I sacrifice a perfect fit for construction and design while with other brands I would find better fit but lacking in those other departments. I'm fully open to criticisms and always wanting to improve so my apologies if I came off in a different way. I don't want to just shit up these threads arguing as I do genuinely enjoy fashion as a hobby.

Maharishi or Visvim? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Finally, you post a goddamn fit

that wasn’t so hard now was it...?

I had to take a bus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

Fully open for some recommendations, I have plenty of other clothing which does fit better including plenty of made to order pieces which is quite euphoric. Finding the balance of highest quality production and fit though is hard. Wearing acronym I sacrifice a perfect fit for construction and design while with other brands I would find better fit but lacking in those other departments. I'm fully open to criticisms and always wanting to improve so my apologies if I came off in a different way. I don't want to just shit up these threads arguing as I do genuinely enjoy fashion as a hobby.

Kapital, Engineered Garments 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, moneytalks said:

Fat shaming is fucking uncool. I used to be a 100KG dude. I run more than any of you, portion control and basically torture myself for my shit to fit right. @Rough Sleeper what you’re doing is bullying and inexcusable.  

I also used to be 100kg+ at 170cm and I back fat shaming 100%. Pretty happy with myself these days and I kinda miss the immense productivity that comes with burning self hatred. You're never gonna get shit done with everybody patting your back and telling you great job. Set a goal and tell yourself you're mentally and physically fucking weak until you reach it. Self hate is the best weight loss motivator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SlackJackflack said:

Fully open for some recommendations, I have plenty of other clothing which does fit better including plenty of made to order pieces which is quite euphoric. Finding the balance of highest quality production and fit though is hard. Wearing acronym I sacrifice a perfect fit for construction and design while with other brands I would find better fit but lacking in those other departments. I'm fully open to criticisms and always wanting to improve so my apologies if I came off in a different way. I don't want to just shit up these threads arguing as I do genuinely enjoy fashion as a hobby.

Continuing to say "open to criticisms" and "wanting to improve" isn't exactly the message you send when you tell people to "talk shit post fit". Selling the stuff that doesn't fit you—and sorry, none of it does—will give you a budget that goes much farther with brands that work with bigger dudes. Americana, workwear, it really doesn't matter as long as the garments are made to fit your body type. "Construction and design" mean nothing when the frame you're putting on far exceeds what the garment was constructed and designed for. I know we all want to be the 5'5" 120lb techninjas with trust funds we see on Instagram but life doesn't work out that way.

Edited by frenchbulldog
Typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fasttimes said:

I also used to be 100kg+ at 170cm and I back fat shaming 100%. Pretty happy with myself these days and I kinda miss the immense productivity that comes with burning self hatred. You're never gonna get shit done with everybody patting your back and telling you great job. Set a goal and tell yourself you're mentally and physically fucking weak until you reach it. Self hate is the best weight loss motivator

Missed the point then hit it on the nail. 
the hate has to come from within.

bunch of strangers in cool pants online telling you you’re fat doesn’t help and I’m sure you’d hate it if I pointed out that you still look kinda chubs. Other people’s shoes hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fasttimes said:

I also used to be 100kg+ at 170cm and I back fat shaming 100%. Pretty happy with myself these days and I kinda miss the immense productivity that comes with burning self hatred. You're never gonna get shit done with everybody patting your back and telling you great job. Set a goal and tell yourself you're mentally and physically fucking weak until you reach it. Self hate is the best weight loss motivator

As a former fat fuck, I echo this.

Also, just to quote Rick Owens:

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." 

I don't see the point in being fully kit out in functional clothing when your body isn't exactly functional in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

As a former fat fuck, I echo this.

Also, just to quote Rick Owens:

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." 

I don't see the point in being fully kit out in functional clothing when your body isn't exactly functional in the first place.

Hold up. I’ve always respected that Rick quote but don’t conflate fashion and function. No amount of working out is going to make your body waterproof 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SuE said:

Hold up. I’ve always respected that Rick quote but don’t conflate fashion and function. No amount of working out is going to make your body waterproof 

There are two points there, sorry. First is the Rick quote, then there's my opinion. 

Techwear is not just about waterproofing though. The cuts, breathability and functionality are also important characteristics. Spending so much money on these kinds of clothings but neglecting your physicality seems a bit ironic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also in all of his pics, you can see him sucking in his guts. Its clear to me what that looks like because I used to suck in my guts to take pics too when I was a fatty. Which means I know when I say, if you're that unhappy about your own body, you should really sort that out first, instead of posting pics with your guts sucked in draped in techwear in the hope that the likes and upvotes will make you feel better about yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now