2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

I would actually vote for the diamonds if it would make a difference. But seeing as it's pretty close between the normal and the reverse arcs, I would want the reverse ones more.

I would also really want the FH rivets more because it seems like the only part of the collab would be just the buttons. I think I'd rather have FH hardware and RJB styling and details.

Yes the fabric is insane! 

Also guys somewhat bad news, I need to change the poll again.

As usual RJB/FH is being dificult, apparently the only options for the arcs are diamonds or Flat head international arcs...

Ed brought up a good point. Personally I still think the contrasting diamonds look amazing, but what about tonal diamonds? You could rip them off if you dont like, and they would still be under-the-radar since they would only come in as you wore them a bunch!

Usually go against tonal but I think with diamonds it would be pretty cool!

Edited by itsbenhere

It might just be me, but the diamonds may inhibit a lot of people from getting in on this, and thus we will not hit our mark of 100. I personally would rip them off, but for some it's not that easy and would deter them completely. We need mass appeal to even get these made at all. Again, just my opinion.

NO FH arcs, plz.

I imagine, tonal or black diamonds are not so bad at all ... reconsidering.

But, definitely would need full back pocket lining to prevent from puckering.

What do you mean preventing puckering? If anything imo pocketbags encourage a weird puckering since the denim shrinks and the pocketbag doesn't... prefer no lining, although don't really care either way but don't think RJB/FH use lining ever.

Also if over half say diamonds and the other half are down I say we do diamonds, on the other hand if half like diamonds and other half are out because of it yeah no diamonds :P but I ALSO hope that people who are gung-ho no diamonds are also planning on actually wearing them since the (tonal-stitched only) diamonds will only even come out if you are willing to dedicate the time to them ;)

Edited by itsbenhere

I would be surprised if somebody can sell more than 40-50 pairs of jeans in this price category in one go.

There will be remaining pairs to be sold through regular shop traffic.

Edited by Foxy2

I believe none of my RJB pairs have back pocket lining...

my 106bsp does...i dislike it, it makes little creases that cause fades and can be felt esp when sitting down...if anything i would think the full lining causes more puckering (and irregular/unwanted pack pocket fades) i don't really see the point of them..half-lined makes more sense perhaps due to the benefit of added reinforcement and less creasing..but imo unlined is the way to go

the diamonds may inhibit a lot of people from getting in on this, and thus we will not hit our mark of 100. I personally would rip them off, but for some it's not that easy

Who are these 'some' then? People with no hands? People with no scissors? Those not allowed to use scissors? :)

The diamonds actually make me interested in this - not a fan of RJB arcs. I like the idea of tonal or black diamonds the most. I would not look forward to the initial high contrast butt bling of bright yellow diamonds...but those worn in ones look fantastic. 

Wow damn the diamonds getting some love! :) 

Unfortunately I'm going to have to redo the poll again lol but this should be the last time. Let me just figure it out so this will be the last time. Sorry guys!!! 

But pls vote for diamonds again if you did the first time ;) 

Wow damn the diamonds getting some love! :)

Unfortunately I'm going to have to redo the poll again lol but this should be the last time. Let me just figure it out so this will be the last time. Sorry guys!!! 

But pls vote for diamonds again if you did the first time ;)

Can you let us know when you've got the poll sorted out so we can re-vote? I've voted 4x in 2 days now, never sure if it was reset or notz

Oops I should be more clear. Basically if I add a question you can't vote on it unless you delete your old votes (even for different questions) and then redo it!

Will let you all know when I think that all the questions should be there and worded correctly.

Just hot-washed 3009 and 3005 size 33, will get measurements pre and post soon. Trying to figure out if I want to wait until tomorrow to shoot some pics of silhouette and post measurements at the same time...