Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

@Nizzel55 I was actually also in Helsingborg this weekend with my girlfriend for a big car meet.
57SFvj8.jpg?1

tb976RG.jpg

Me and some friends also participated in the Stockholm Pride Parade a few weeks ago, it's really one of the best things about summer!

U4j3BoH.jpg

8jxxeQD.jpg

My Samurai's is still going pretty slow but some good things are starting to show, a wash is due soon though. 

pVPPBjD.jpg

QcqwACp.jpg

I've had a moment of complete idiocy... re: my 634-XHS tailoring... 

I sent them to RCFG to get hemmed and tapered. I usually hem my jeans to 33 inseam, but I wanted to play with stacks on this pair so I instructed RCFG to hem them to 34. Tapered to 8" opening. I requested the extra hem that would be cut off sent back. I never received any hem pieces, and didn't think anything of it. 

Since I've had them back and have been wearing them for, oh 3+ months now, I've always thought they were too long (as many here have probably also noticed, but have too kind to mention anything). I've been thinking that 34 is way too long for me, and at some point I should send them back for another 1" cut off. But I never measured them. I finally did today, while measuring some other jeans, and as it turns out, it appears that they were not hemmed at all. The inseam is 35.5. Originally it was 36. Maybe they were hemmed 1/2" or so when they inseam was taken apart for the tapering, but nothing significant. 

Now I know why they feel like they're too long. 34 should be a good length after, LOL! 

^ I feel your pair, but I'm the opposite. I wanted my Samurai's hemmed to 29" (hemmed in SF) but they came back 28~28.5". While not a huge deal, I could have really used that extra .5-1"...

But I am actually going to send my S0500's into railcar later this weekend to be slimmed down a tiny bit and tapered. After that they should be pretty good. Only have about 2 months in them with 2 washes but not much to show for it.

@Nizzel55 I was actually also in Helsingborg this weekend with my girlfriend for a big car meet.

tb976RG.jpg

Me and some friends also participated in the Stockholm Pride Parade a few weeks ago, it's really one of the best things about summer

hmm. you think we could get more photos of the car meet please? nice GLA45 i presume?

tomorrow, or today (its late at my place..), MaxPower and i are going to visit almostnice/Markus at the Red Wing ShoeStore in hamburg, for some coffee, beer and insane denim talk!

at least i will be wearing my contest pair, maybe we can snap a picture, for the old times' sake!

Guys, I have not been very active recently due to personal health issues. Just checking in to let you know that I am still monitoring the contest and administrating the forum and email requests daily. 

Because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not still here  ;)

I'm about to go on a two week break with my family, so I'll be monitoring everything as and when possible. Requests may take a little longer to process than normal.

Keep rocking those jeans.

Mega

Get better, Gavin. All the best to you & your family.

Representing Hamburg - Blue Nemo, almostnice & me.

zRDFWv3.jpg

What bugs me most, is that Constantins Jeans blend perfectly in to our worn in pairs (my WH is still being repaired). Shows tht frequent washing is a good thing - they look fabulous in reality.

rIQIHbJ.jpg

I see every1's been busy

Me, on the other hand, 'been lagging waaay behind on the fade dept.

Got foot surgery recently & had been semi-sedentary most of summer. But, 2yrs is plenty of time to catch up ;) ;)

Pretty sure I cachéd a few ataris somewhere on there__ just need a wash for visual confirmation :) . Apologies for crappy iPhone pix ... DigiCam is still unavailable

D5A48CFF-DA61-4BC9-98D5-1B96F4F1AD58.jpg

5A89CFC3-E0AA-4880-BDCF-2206C53B4903.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Haven't had an update in awhile, I blew the crotch out in my jeans and lost interest in wearing them for the past few weeks because of it. Hopefully getting them repaired soon!

Everyone's updates are looking great! Jealous of all the adventure photos.

^^yeah, youre right. two years is way enough to catch up.

if at some point i don't stop and put my 66's into a rotation they will be completely white after the two years!

My car did not want to start this morning after taking the family to the beach in Malmö.

Had to leave it there. Went back with jumping cables after the kids fell asleep. The sunset was lovely. Had to snap some pictures.

My sister came by with her car and we got my car up and running again. Do not know what was wrong with it.

Battery perhaps.

First I went by this tree that someone have dressed up. I think my daughter would get scared by it.

150822_001.jpg

150822_003.jpg

150822_016.jpg

150822_019.jpg

150822_022.jpg

150822_025.jpg

150822_029.jpg

150822_033.jpg

150822_035.jpg

150822_042.jpg

Edited by nizzel55