Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

Sorry about the lack of updates on my part. I simply got too fat for my TCB Orange Superslims (!), can't bike or walk stairs comfortably in them, and now I don't know whether to switch to another pair or just get a grip with the food and exercise situation and be able to wear them again soon. We'll see...

Stick with them :-) cool ain't always comfortable:

ramone2_2972735c.jpg

Hello there!

I have been off on vacation fpr a couple of weeks. Sadly I did not pack my DWC jeans.

So both the IH666UHR and IH666SII are stuck at around 60 days of wear I think.

I have been away to Norway where my wife got a small cottage. We go there each summer.

The living there is very basic as there is no running water or electricity.

It is my favourite place on earth. A place to relax and to be your self without any outside interference.

No TV or Mobile phones or Internet and such.

Feels good to take a break from the world of electronics once in a while.

I'll post some pictures I have taken during the trip. Not very denim related. But.... What the hell.

I hope you do not mind.

_MG_7095-1-2.jpg

_MG_7123-1-2.jpg

_MG_7126-1-2.jpg

_MG_7227-1-2.jpg

_MG_7442-1-2.jpg

_MG_7564-1-2.jpg

_MG_7734-1-2.jpg

_MG_7739-1-2.jpg

_MG_7741-1-2.jpg

Wonderful shots, Nizzel.

Before:

Flat Head, Warehouse
2dehyXd.jpg

After:
Ray Ban, ND, Warehouse
5rjH5YO.jpg

Can't wear the jacket at the moment...But at least my jeans fit over the cast thing at the ankle/heel. My camera broke as well, as if wouldn't be bad enough.

Edited by Max Power

Still working on a cool story. Actually I stepped wrong on a sidewalk edge and cracked my heel, broke my ellbow and fainted for a while. That after 7 hours of hiking is pretty embarrassing.

Shit!

Late July Update 2015

My jacket has had 2 soaks and the jeans have had about 4

I'm reallllllly digging the color and fades that the jacket is producing. My jeans have been taking a bit longer to age but that's okay.

Originally i was going for mad stacks on my jeans but i soaked them in the american river after an intense day of hiking and heat which resulted in a lack or rigidity; unfortunately they didnt retain the creases. So here's plan B: double cuff aiming for some serious roping effects.

The jacket is amazingly lovely. I love how i can wear it in the warmer days as a cover and in the colder days to stay warm, some may call me crazy, but maybe it's just the drive to get some cool results haha.

The Jeans have been interesting. I feel like i've been experiencing some love-hate with them. the results were kind of hard to perceive at first, but i feel like its starting to really come out over time.

DSC_0458_zpsga8s0xnw.jpg

DSC_0467_zpsqh4jskfw.jpg

DSC_0484_zpsdwhchqv7.jpg

DSC_0463_zps4neqaelk.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsbnfp5kmi.jpg

DSC_0470_zpseljimw4e.jpg

DSC_0475_zpsgomt4dw3.jpg

DSC_0478_zpsojqd2zzd.jpg

DSC_0480_zpsyahdoohs.jpg

More from vacation to Mackinaw island.  For those who arent aware Mackinaw island is situated between the upper and lower penninsula's of michigan and only accessible by boat or by small aircraft. The island does not allow motorized vehicles except a few small grounds keeping vehicles. It was used to build a British fort during the revolutionary war which still stands today. There are many unmarked / unknown soldiers graves in the center of the island and definitely a must visit destination if you visit the midwest

Mackinac-Island.jpg

oRXUk2j.jpg

Teaching the little dude how much fun an ATV is

Cu8OgvH.jpg

Maybe they want us to buy more jeans?

Would that be better served by linking to Self Edge/BiG/other denim venders websites?

Unless they want us to buy hard washed mall jeans, for rotation with the main jawnz. 

Would that be better served by linking to Self Edge/BiG/other denim venders websites?

Unless they want us to buy hard washed mall jeans, for rotation with the main jawnz. 

You can get N&F on amazon!

I'm still thankful that I had the foresight not to enter my bedazzled True Religion jeans into DWC. I think I would have been a lock to win.

yeah, i wonder why no one came up with Dad's Denim Championship or the likes yet. 

On othe news, great jeans here guys. i'm usually a fast fader but somehow mine's nowhere near as faded as many of yours.