Levi's Vintage Clothing

Has anyone tried replacing the front inside pockets on their LVC?

I'm fed up of my 1890's snapping my credit cards when i have to force my wallet into them.

Maybe not quite the fix you're looking for, but it would give you extra length if that helps with your credit cards...

DSC06300.jpg

those are cute. Single stitching on the back pockets?

They are a good example of how all over the place those jeans were as the tooling deteriorated. The yoke has lost the 'stagger', and it's interesting how square they are, no taper to the hip - which both 60s and 70s jeans tend to have.

Also, check out how far to the left the 2-horse patch is!

those are cute. Single stitching on the back pockets?

They are a good example of how all over the place those jeans were as the tooling deteriorated. The yoke has lost the 'stagger', and it's interesting how square they are, no taper to the hip - which both 60s and 70s jeans tend to have.

Yeah, the top block is almost a perfect square. This is just ignorance on my part, but is all of the stitching on the back pockets single stitch (the only stitch I can readily recognize is the chainstitch)?

^Wow. Thats great.

Anyways, just put my 47' on after soak. (not entirely dry). Boy are these tight in the waist. Went TTS.

You went TTS with the recent models, so you'd have had an inch space in the waist? As long as the tops of the thighs aren't really tight, you should be fine.

QUOTE=fardin;2601286]thsi duck jacket is incredible.i need more infos. just saw the pci on rive heads blog too. wow.

Absolutely, it's exactly what someone here was suggesting they make. I'm sure they must be putting it into production, I did hear there were new duck items, altho it doesn't look like I'll make an LVC preview like I hoped.