Levi's Vintage Clothing

Guest redchris
yeah ill just shoot for the 34 inseam thanks.

anybody have any ideas on how these were sized or soaked?

012808lz3.png?t=1285031035

1037_012608jc7.jpg?1208033902

basically made me want to buy 1947s

Doesn't this pic belong in the ugliest jeans thread?

yeah ill just shoot for the 34 inseam thanks.

anybody have any ideas on how these were sized or soaked?

basically made me want to buy 1947s

Dude, if you're going to wear them like that, just go to Macy's a buy a pair of 30 dollar STF. That's nowhere near a true '47 cut, anyhow. And the STFs fade really great. The STFs will fit just like that if you size up, and when you grow out of you saggy jeans phase, next year, you won't have a $200+ pair of jeans that you're trying to pawn off on sufu.

couldn't find the regular levi thread, but can i get a fit check on these STF 501s?

501xx.th.jpg

enough talk about wearable accordions please.

monkop,here's the thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12464

cannot see much from your pic,apart from some huge hipflare(which musnt be a bad thing) and you could benefit from cuffs.

oh,and clean your floor please.

How many people slagging off that fit were wearing their jeans like that three years ago???

Nice. I wasn't wearing pants quite that low and stacked, but I have friends and acquaintances that have and still do. Like I said, not my thing, but I don't mind it. It does bother me a bit that someone posted (kidclark) with good intentions and an appreciation for LVC and people (who I respect tremendously for their opinions and insights on this thread and elsewhere) for the most part shat all over it based on fit.

But then, everyone is entitled to their opinions and can have their say.

I got slated over on styleforum for wearing loose-fitting pants. Who gives a toss?

kidclark, wear your pants how you want. Jeans are about flouting convention, not following it. I reckon you need to size up from your waist measurement by four inches.

I got slated on mynudist just for wearing trousers!

I got slated for listening to Slade. Yay Noddy Holder! Now there's a dude who wasn't shy about how he wore his trousers. If the kid has the nuts to wear clothes that elicit a substantial negative reaction (and the fit may indicate he needs the room for said nuts) he should be able to wade through the crapola to get what he needs and not cry about it (come to think of it, I don't think he did). If he just needs societal acceptance and approval of his sartorial choices, he can just go get spoonfed at the GAP. Chances are good that if you are looking at vintage reproduction garments, most of the people into them are likely to be into vintage fits. If you want to go off the beaten path, more power to you, but expect that you are going to have to use that machete.

busted yourself,Joseph? +rep for that.

my anniversary chambray(bought after Pauls recommendation) is in daily use at work and is holding up better than any workshirt i had before.its slowly showing the wear and tear,time for a replacement.that black one looks perfect for my kind of job.