Levi's Vintage Clothing

Has anybody ever posted fit pics of the Spring Bottom pants? That sheet lists a matching sack coat. That must have been something. A powder blue, denim dandy.

cultizm, hanon-shop, endclothing are all starting to receive f/w '10 collection.

Looks like some of the button-ups are now being produced in Italy as opposed to Portugal...price increase accompanies

here's an example of the price increase...

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p629_Levi--180-s--Vintage-Clothing-1-Pocket-Sunset-Shirt-Indigo-Strip.html

cultizm, hanon-shop, endclothing are all starting to receive f/w '10 collection.

Looks like some of the button-ups are now being produced in Italy as opposed to Portugal...price increase accompanies

here's an example of the price increase...

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p629_Levi--180-s--Vintage-Clothing-1-Pocket-Sunset-Shirt-Indigo-Strip.html

I don't imagine they'll be selling many of those until they hit the clearance shelf and are marked half off.

It's a nice lookin shirt though.

Sacrilege. First you post some STFs in the LVC thread... not a big deal, but then to add insult to injury you post that these are to tie you over until you can swing the cash for some sammies or dukes? Ohh man.

Just kidding brotha.

I think you may have meant to post those in this thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12464

I'm pretty shure these are the ones that voll.de sells as well.

The ones from volls are the wash "roadside". Nevertheless a nice wash :)

just for the fun off it ;)...

Hey rafael, nice. You should love your 44's, it's a great jean.

Give my new 55's their 2nd hot soak today, they'e really dirty and showing first wear signs after just 10 days as a working jean :), 2nd thing is that they've stretched more than I've expected.

Would it be sacrilege to chop my almost brand new 47's so i can have some dark blue selvedge shorts? i have a few other pairs of straight fit jeans that are all still super dark blue. The LVC's have been extremely neglected and i feel they might receive some more love if turned into shorts..

I don't wanna chop any of my faded jeans 'cause i love them too much still..

Would it be sacrilege to chop my almost brand new 47's so i can have some dark blue selvedge shorts? i have a few other pairs of straight fit jeans that are all still super dark blue. The LVC's have been extremely neglected and i feel they might receive some more love if turned into shorts..

Don't do it, but that's just me.

paul, what's your opinion on the new Rough Rinse models? (1947, 1966) they seem nice to me, seem to have been soaked in a brownish dye making the pockets and weft appear aged... the buttons and rivets are also oxidised.

go for it...sounds like the way you want it to, so do it...

Today I saw a Chino of the regular Levis line. Nice stuff, well worked, lined pocket fabric etc. Made in turkey. Interesting thing is, that the inner tag of those "Dockers" :) looks like an LVC-tag and they've used a new "Levis" spelling exact like the LVC line but with a small "e".

Only if you cut them short so that the bottoms of the pockets hang out....DON'T DO IT! Buy some shorts...