Levi's Vintage Clothing

For Roy just taken today 1915s and just had the 3 cold soak(maybe 4th) Went about 6 months raw without hitting water. I haven't had them on much n the past few months.

Awesome 1915 - hope mine turn out half that good. Was going to soak today but may just wear them raw for a bit after seening those. How mush shrikage in the leg did you get?

Barney's is having a really good LVC sale right now- there's stuff in the store that isn't in their on-line sale.

I just came from the Union Square SF one, and everything there was pretty much 60% off.

They had Lot 67 sack coats for $200, Sunset shirts for $79, the 'Monterey' sweatshirt (seriously ugly & not a bargain) for $99, Bay Meadow ts for $29, and '44, '47 & '66 501s, mostly, but not all, washed, for $89- $109.

Where store you go roy?LVC44,47 dead stock for sale or not.It interest things.

Yeah, I've got a pair (one wash/never worn, 2007 ed.) but it will be all Roy, Roy. Roy next year (oh and my SC47's). Haven't worn much Lvc recently, apart from the 55's.

I had a pair from 07 too. Those were the ones with the double needle arc? Other than that they were almost identical to the 555 I still have. The 1901s I have from last years production the pockets are a bit funky kinda like the 1917s and 1915s though not near as bad. The first pair of 01s I had the pockets were definitely more square. I backed out of that roy deal worried about cut/ fit and stretched a bit $$$ holidays, taxes season coming and all.

Been living in my 47s and have actually been wearing my 209 coveralls a lot this winter.

I had a pair from 07 too. Those were the ones with the double needle arc? Other than that they were almost identical to the 555 I still have.

The wrong arc 201's were from 2005, these are from 2007 and are almost as good as the 1999 (555) edition.

I honestly think the arcs on the 555 ed. are the most beautifull Lvc have ever produced.

Happy holidays Bro'.

airfrogusmc, 1915's are really looking lovely, cant rep

anyone know the deal on how to size 1890's? according to cultizm they run 2" bigger in the waist (just as the 55's) As a actual size 29 i really feel discriminated by Levis :(

anyone know the deal on how to size 1890's? according to cultizm they run 2" bigger in the waist (just as the 55's) As a actual size 29 i really feel discriminated by Levis :(

Too bad, until yesterday there was a pair of 1890's from threebyone, size 30, for dirty cheap 95€...

They are HUGE indeed. I have a measured waist 35 and wear 33's in 'm...

Too bad, until yesterday there was a pair of 1890's from threebyone, size 30, for dirty cheap 95€...

ha, thats the pair i was eying, good thing since they would not have fit me anyway

popped in to Cinch yesterday, a quick break from last minute present shopping.

They finally have the Barnyard in stock. THese jeans were distressed by Denim Tech; I remember hearing people had high hopes of these, but my sense is that the production versions didn't come out as well as the prototypes. Perhaps for that reason, they're doing them at a lower price - they're still pricey, at £300 or so, but you do get a beautifyl customised duck apron. It's kind of stitched together as a bag, but you simply unpick it to make it into an apron, with beautiful pocket detailing.

The apron is definitely the main attraction here. The wash is pretty good, better than the standard ones, but not up to the best Bart Sights washes, like the Indigo Immortal.

barnyard.jpg

I snapped a quick couple of pics of the Lot 66, some of my favourite recent LVC, in the more distressed, Cannery Row finish. I was a bit irritated to see they'd done repairs in hickory stripe, as that's what I was going to use to repair my faulty 1880s. But these are nice items.

lot66.jpglot662.jpg

They had a couple new washes of 55 and others, made with the all American jeans and fabric (most of the standard washes are made in Turkey, and I reckon use Orta or other Turkish denim rather than Cone).

I think Cinch's sale starts today or Boxing day. I heard a guy ask if the very nice chunky cable knit sweaters are in the sale, he was told they are. New LVC range will be out in Jan, I'm hoping I'll get a run through of those, and Made and Crafted, early in the new year.

ha, thats the pair i was eying, good thing since they would not have fit me anyway

I got a pair from ebay last week 32 * 34 fit a dream after a soak I'm usually a 34" waist. The guy has another pair for sale too, also quick postage

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEVIS-VINTAGE-CLOTHING-1890-501-JEAN-W32L34-NEW-/130467817668?pt=Fr_YO_Vetements_Hommes&hash=item1e607ce8c4

Merry christmas gentlemen...

This jacket:

5274468025_75d5ef8bbb_o.jpg

again. I've got it, but I'm a bit paranoid with it. Here's the label:

dsci0490.jpg

and here's the inner tag:

dsci0489h.jpg

Legit? If so, I assume it's from 2000, right? Anyone here with an old LVC catalogue with this jacket? Dunno if I should keep it. And hey, besides my paranoia it fits very well, nice late 60's/ early 70's style.

^Interesting-it sort of would make sense it being from 2000, LVC wasn't afraid to do '60s & '70s repros in their first few years,

How about a fit?

p.s. no catalogs were made prior to 2002, that I've ever seen.

Thanks buddy. So you think that jacket is legit? Fit is cool, nearly perfect. If I keep it I post fit pics. Any other suggestions about this one?