Levi's Vintage Clothing

That jacket:

5274468025_75d5ef8bbb_o.jpg

Is interesting- I've never seen that model from LVC. The tag looks right, with the old big E logo, and that seller generally seems to know their LVC stuff. Maybe it's something from LVC Japan? They made more '60s/'70s stuff than the US team.

I guess it's either an obscure LVC product or a mislabeled deadstock jacket, right? Price is good, either way.

If you mean with tight the waist-part, so yes, but those have already stretched to a comfortable level. But to someone who lives in scandinavia those are actually pretty baggy with the ongoing cheap monday tight -jeans trend and those are also my baggiest jeans for a looong time.

And what I understood is that sanforized jeans should not shrink when washed, right?

i think you´re going good with the waist, in my my experience they become even more comfortable while wearing em after one wash... because the mashine wash takes off the stark from the denim...

i think you´re going good with the waist, in my my experience they become even more comfortable while wearing em after one wash... because the mashine wash takes off the stark from the denim...

I'm sure they'll shrink approx one inch in the waist after wash and stretch back 1-2 inches with wear. And so on with further washes. And I agree, they're far too long for that cut, but waistwise the right choice.

That jacket:

5274468025_75d5ef8bbb_o.jpg

Is interesting- I've never seen that model from LVC. The tag looks right, with the old big E logo, and that seller generally seems to know their LVC stuff. Maybe it's something from LVC Japan? They made more '60s/'70s stuff than the US team.

I guess it's either an obscure LVC product or a mislabeled deadstock jacket, right? Price is good, either way.

Yeah, I like that jacket., I'm sure it's nice and looks far better in real. The pics are terrible, but it's a good seller. She's got nice LVC items every now and then. Moar or less ordered ;)

okay guys! 911 help! please pm me a quick answer and ill delete this post as not to polute the thread...

what 501 fits looser the 55' or the 66'? how do they compair?

need a quick answer for a gift for someone!

http://www.trynka.net/trynka.net/501_1966.html

Here are post-soak pics of my 1967 505's 30/34:

IMG_4304.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

IMG_4305.JPG

Those measured about like this when bought:

Waist 78 cm = 30.7"

Thigh 27.5 cm = 10.8"

Knee 20.5 cm = 8.1"

Those were tried on before measured for the first time so it's possible that the waist has been a bit smaller.

Measures after a day of wear and a soak:

Waist 82 cm = 32.3"

Thigh 28.5 cm = 11.2"

Knee 20.5 cm = 8.1"

I don't really know how much the legs have shortened because I didn't measure those at the beginning, but they felt like to be something about 35" compared to my other jeans with leg length 34". Measured after soaking 87 cm = 34.3".

Cuffed and ready to wear:

IMG_4304.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

that explains a lot

Stratos, just walked into Clinic, they have a couple of LVC shirts (5 or 6) ; i hope they'll be on sale (and still in my size) when the solden start

Yes, I was there on Friday. Did you see the ugly distressed '44's@400€? I pitty the fool who buys those :D I sometimes think LVC just dumps the stuff they don't manage to sell anywhere else there. Still, I hope the shirts go on sale :P

Are you Mr T? :)

Haha, no actually , I really do pitty them :D The Clinic is a very very high brow denim store in Antwerp. Thing is, they seem utterly clueless about what they're selling and the clients have no clue either. They just put the most expensive stuff on their shelves. Major advantage: they do occasionally have very good sales. :P

Those '44's are distressed and patched like nothing else I've ever seen...in a bad way :D Imagjne the worst pair of fake GStars and multiplyX100 I wouldn't be seen dead in 'm, but somehow they manage to sell them @400€

Also, they used to have three very nice sales girls, who seem to have been replaced by three very ugly guys now...

I was just having a look through the LVC stuff and a guy walked up to me and said: 'if I can help you sir, just ask' - 'Yes, I understand the concept of a store' Guy gave me a very angry look :P I know why I buy my stuff online :D

@SLAB: don't you think our combined efforts could persuade the people at the Levi's store to finally throw those season '2007 LVC's on sale? ;-)

Has anyone other than almostnice picked up the navy shawl collar pullover sweater? I'm just wondering about sizing...

Ah, the man himself replied to a PM just now. I bet he's busy with his second job and preparing for Christmas with the kids...

Has anyone other than almostnice picked up the navy shawl collar pullover sweater? I'm just wondering about sizing...

I have the green pull-over shawl collar from last year- it's labeled "m" and seems to be a good, fitted medium. I can take measurements for you this afternoon if you like.