Pure Blue Japan

midnight

^ READ THE THREAD. there is one pair (which I will let you find for yourself) which kills all other black jeans ever made.

im going to receive my 007s tomorrow.

a question here, what should i do first after i get them? i mean the soaking thing.

just put them into hot water for an hour or something? some guys told me to put in a washing machine after hot soak. i dont really know to use the washing machine in my house, it has a auto system that does spin dying after every wash - -

does it matter a lot if i just soak without a wash in the pre shrink?

thanks!

Just found some (terrible, mis-colored) pics I took a few weeks ago of my XX-005's. Slight red bleed around waist from that braided red leather Supreme belt.

At some point I'll post photos that do them justice but until then, here. 10 months, no wash. Working on Skull 5010xx now.

41071_852238560022_9113161_46508725_6627444_n.jpg44552_852238754632_9113161_46508744_2400302_n.jpg45031_852238824492_9113161_46508752_3188667_n.jpg45031_852238829482_9113161_46508753_3157066_n.jpg45228_852238839462_9113161_46508755_7417207_n.jpg

i have a ques bout the initial soaking. sorry ADS, im posting here doesnt mean i doubt your words, just need some more advices from different people.

i put my 007s in boiling water for an hour. i didnt add any hot water in the tub during the time. after that i wore them damp for about 10 min in the bathroom with water dropping from the top. it was last night and today was pretty cloudy, i guess they dont have shrunk fully.

here are a pre soak pic and a post one.

pre

DSC_00323.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

im afraid they are gonna shrink after 1st wash when i have worn them monthes. that will hurt if the faded stripes would move after 1st wash.

is this normal on this level of shinkage? or id better put them back in the water again on a sunny day?

thanks.

dude, don't know where you're getting your info, but sunshine or overcast got nothing to do with degree of shrinkage. also, it does not matter how many times you boil em, if they're too big you can't do jack. btw, you prolly fried up the patch.

007 is TTS, 1 down for slimmer fit__ how complicated cab that be :confused:

fit looks fine anyways..

yea, soak 'em again if you want the things to shrink more. but they're fine. People really need to chill out when it comes to this whole process. either that or an overwhelming percentage of the sufu population is very O.C.D...

DSC_00323.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

Dude...if you're going to worry about fit, you might want to consider getting an inch or two hemmed off those shits.

Not that I'm one to talk, but you might be overthinking this shrink/effect on wrinkles thing. Atari isn't origami.

You just need to wear those things. :)

thank you guys.

i didnt mean i wanted more shrinkage lol. just in case if the shrinkage was not full enough to prevent the whiskers move after first wash several months later.

sorry, one more ques. how much they would shrink in length at most? need a tailor to hem them lol.

thanks.

In case anyone was waiting for a size, BiG just got a massive restock of most PBJ styles. They are carrying XX-007 in size 27 now so I snagged a pair on my way home from work.

I really want to soak them right now but they are hiding in my briefcase because I don't want to tell my GF that I randomly bought another pair of $300 jeans on my way to the train after work. Luckily she is out of town over the weekend so I can sneak them into my rotation without her noticing. I'm pathetic...

yea, soak 'em again if you want the things to shrink more. but they're fine. People really need to chill out when it comes to this whole process. either that or an overwhelming percentage of the sufu population is very O.C.D...

thank you -z-. wonderful.

In case anyone was waiting for a size, BiG just got a massive restock of most PBJ styles. They are carrying XX-007 in size 27 now so I snagged a pair on my way home from work.

I really want to soak them right now but they are hiding in my briefcase because I don't want to tell my GF that I randomly bought another pair of $300 jeans on my way to the train after work. Luckily she is out of town over the weekend so I can sneak them into my rotation without her noticing. I'm pathetic...

did you see if the 012's came in the shipment?

:D+repppppppppppp