Pure Blue Japan

midnight

yeah my crotchal area is starting to wear thin too but i'ma wear these suckers till they give out.

i washed em like every other month back when i was wearing them every day. during the summer i obviously couldn't do that, i get really sweaty but now that autumn is slowly rolling around they'll get some decent wear

okay i read through at least 80% of this thread so but i don't think there was a question exactly the same as mine.

i tried on a pair of 007 RAW size 31 and they fit very nicely, not skin tight, all the buttons can button up with relative ease (i've never had button fly before..)

will the ONE WASH in the same size stretch out to the same dimensions? or should I go a size up?

that's what I thought, but if the raws shrink to the one-wash same tagged size, there has been some comments here saying that the raws stretch back to their unsanforized size. so confusing..

damn my local store not stocking one-wash PBJs

One Washes will most likely not stretch or shrink, even if, it will be very minimal

i bought the one wash 008 model and they stretched out a lot.

hmm i thought you were supposed to measure where you want the jeans to sit. so then once you know that measurement you find the jean size that has a waist sized similar.

so i would actually measure where the jeans are on your waist now so you know how they would sit. or perhaps measure a pair of jeans you have that you like and compare measurements that way.

hmm i thought you were supposed to measure where you want the jeans to sit. so then once you know that measurement you find the jean size that has a waist sized similar.

so i would actually measure where the jeans are on your waist now so you know how they would sit. or perhaps measure a pair of jeans you have that you like and compare measurements that way.

I've been told by many people to measure about an inch below my belly button to get my "true" waist size. To each their own I guess.