Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I've been viewing fit pics of PBJ xx007's and I don't understand why I see soo many differences in leg openings, some look like a huge opening while some seem really slim and fall nicely with say vans... How much is the exact measuring of the leg opening of say a tagged size 28 after a hot soak... Also, doesn't BIG offer to taper the denim for you before they even ship it out? Idk if its worth the wait to get tappered 007's...

I think the denim hangs differently in the southern hemisphere.

I have the PBJ-XX011 and love them. The left hand twill makes these really special, not just to feel, but to look at. I find myself looking down at my leg when I'm sitting in the sun and just really liking the herringbone appearance of the denim. That may sound strange but good denim does that to you I think.

I have the PBJ-XX011 and love them. The left hand twill makes these really special, not just to feel, but to look at. I find myself looking down at my leg when I'm sitting in the sun and just really liking the herringbone appearance of the denim. That may sound strange but good denim does that to you I think.

hey madder_lake, a fit pic of ur xx011s would be great! together with a closeup of the "herringbone appearance" would be awesome too! haha

Anyone know any other higher-end Japanese brands with fit like the 005? The top block is absolutely perfect and other jeans with the same measurements have been really big on me but not with these. I'm not sure what it is, but it's so solid. I've been looking at Momotaro 0701 but it's hard to find a lot of fits for them.

hey madder_lake, a fit pic of ur xx011s would be great! together with a closeup of the "herringbone appearance" would be awesome too! haha

Will try to take a pic.

One other thing about these: because the weft threads are dyed gray the jeans have a blue-black appearance that is hard to describe. When I soaked them I could have sworn that they were black. But dry you can see the indigo. So they don't look black, and they don't look like normal indigo either, and how they will look when they fade is going to be interesting to see. I have LHT Nudies that are softer than any other denim I own and they look unique too. Like all jeans these are going to be a lab experiment…

Will try to take a pic.

One other thing about these: because the weft threads are dyed gray the jeans have a blue-black appearance that is hard to describe. When I soaked them I could have sworn that they were black. But dry you can see the indigo. So they don't look black, and they don't look like normal indigo either, and how they will look when they fade is going to be interesting to see. I have LHT Nudies that are softer than any other denim I own and they look unique too. Like all jeans these are going to be a lab experiment…

cool Madder... take fit pics soon! i'm really interested in the 011s..

well i cant decide between the 13s and 11s.

are they both equally slubby ??

is the xx-011 slubby to begin with??

^11s are pretty smooth, especially to the touch, with a mild amount of "visual" slub. The 13s are pretty damn slubby in all respects.

thanks Gold, now that just made my decision a whole lot harder. haha.

how do the 11s fade anyway???

i'm assuming the 13s and 005s fade similarly??

BrownMetallic don't mean this in a bad way but damn man you got a lot of jeans i remember seeing your fit posts in that how do jeans fit thread.

yea, tnx. i've been a denim enthusiast for quite some time & those were just slow, but steady accumulation through the years. it may seemed that i got my shit 2gether, but it had been quite a jagged learning curve when got started. you have no idea how many pairs i had to go through to get to where i'm at now.

..... and tnx for the rep guys!!!

Pics?

you're lookin' at legendary 007's yo...read back in this thread and you'll see plenty of EVO on these. that is unless farmer wants to throw up pics again...

and dvskei...taper if you must...but why? I get why people get the 007 and then taper, cuz the denim rocks like nothing else...but as long as you get the length right in proportion these look killer as a straight leg jean. just sayin'

hey guys, i'm not sure if this has been posted b4 but i happened to chance upon this site.

For those who are interested to find out how the xx-011s fit and fade, check this out.

Hope it helps!

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/archives/2781

enjoy!

thanks for posting this, I've been debating on whether or not I should get a pair

hey guys, i'm not sure if this has been posted b4 but i happened to chance upon this site.

For those who are interested to find out how the xx-011s fit and fade, check this out.

Hope it helps!

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/archives/2781

enjoy!

anybody with xx-011s with fades like those??

who likes how the 11s fade?? i just wanna find out the consensus.

cheers.