Pure Blue Japan

midnight

^^Nice curves man, the jeans really accentuate your figure......

I hate to be brutal but all of these slim fits I keep seeing on here (ok, so this has been the look for the past few years) look so painful and unflattering...But in the end I respect your decision because when it comes down to it, we all have our own preferences...

TTS refers to waist size. What's the point of basing my jean sizing on my thighs when the waist is falling off my ass?

Like I said, the thighs will stretch seeing as how these have been through a hot wash and dry already.

Aw man, you don't have to defend yourself, you paid your 270+. At least you didn't buy buckle back jeans!

Just got these in from BiG

PBJ XX-011 One Wash Size 29

I went true to size with these and I got all the buttons up comfortably. Will probably get a belt within the next week so that it doesn't over stretch at the waist.

5159609573_29d8fe2e92.jpg

5159609263_838c50e5eb.jpg

Although I'm not built like that...

My PBJs were very tight when I got them[xx-011] and they stretched fine, sort of...fit is still a bit tight but what can I do.

Only problem I really had was the belt button, made some weird stretch crease mark thing on my pants where it looks like my crotch is permanently exploding open. :(

well, more 007 evo pics. seems everybody's posting their pairs lately.

5163287144_a4b2f9482c_z.jpg

epic leg twist

5162678147_3e12f7f159_z.jpg

favorite new part, the black threads showing through.

5162679453_e598b23cb2_z.jpg

They stretched out a lottt though, so be aware of that before you purchase them, about 2 inches at the waist.

Yes thanks for that, but I have already purchased! LOL (About a month or so ago.) And yes, you are right, they have already stretched out an inch and I had sized down.Cheers!

how do u guys with the xx-0011s find the rise on it?

are they v low and balls crushing?

I think it is fine, provided you don't size down really hard I don't think it's a problem. They are not really low rise jeans, rather low/mid.

Cheers

Only problem I really had was the belt button, made some weird stretch crease mark thing on my pants where it looks like my crotch is permanently exploding open. :(

I had this on a pair of samurai's. Really annoying, it looks like your fly is undone.