Pure Blue Japan

midnight

They're doin great...got evo a couple pages back. Not wearing for a while, maybe the whole 2 years as I'm in my eternals everyday. I Did wear them last night though, drunk fadez :)

^^ You must be skinny as fuck. They still have some shrinkage left to go in the one wash. I had a pair of 005s OW but they were too small after I washed them. But they also stretch out a lot. If it is a noticeable difference and you think they are still too big after washing then just down size one. Better to have a pair that fits perfectly than one that you are slightly unhappy with.

Also, If you do end up getting another pair. I'd recommend the 013s or 012s because the cut is definitely better on skinny dudes. I have the 013s myself and they fit way better. Just something to consider. Why don't you throw up a fit pic?

IMG_3932.jpg

soaked PBJ X-011's in boiling hot water and put some green tea bags in there.

loss some indigo color, can't really see it in the pictures though.

This is a new one on me! is the green tea for its anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant properties?

Might even want to consider a 27 as the 013 are a bit bigger in the thighs but tapered from the knee down. From your fit it looks like they are big in the thigh and knee the most. I don't know how they fit you in the waist though. Just check the sizes on BiG and compare to the ones you have already and then measure your Diors and APCs to compare sizing. Keep in mind the 013s dont come one washed so they are gaurenteed to shrink.