Pure Blue Japan

midnight

i've been wearing my 007s for about 5 months. they're ready for a wash. just wondering what you guys preferences are for washing them?

Give em a hot wash, I'm pretty sure they stretch a lot, mine stretches like 2 inches in the waist, and it's back to normal after some hot washes. :)

I did the fit pictures for my APC's so why not Pure Blue Japans too.

pbj1.jpg

Pure Blue Japan X-11's, 4 months.

It is so good to see a girl wearing great jeans. I get so tired, walking around the mall, seeing the usual light blue crap.

Yeah Benz, tell me about it! They were perfect raw, but as hard as I wear my jeans(only pair I own right now), the starch was going to kill the 13.5oz denim. Had to to wash them! They're fine, a little low cut, they'll be perfect for this summer.

In the picture are they washed/soak, or are they still raw?

Well im more than sure they'll turn out great man, I'm really debating the 007s as my next but with a tapered leg opening. That slubby blue on blue is lookin mighty fine.

As for my 1 week pic above, they have been hot washed and hot dried before my first wear to get all the shrinkage out. I'll take more detailed shots soon but i'm already getting some electric blue peeking from the phone fade, wallet, and ofcourse crotch/whiskers

Well Gordon did mention to me the 12s are "being produced end of this yr and will debut sometime early next year".

Any idea of the 12s are pbj made or a collab like the 13s?

I think its pbj made.. correct me if i'm wrong.. but i dont like the blue leaf on the 13s and i hope the 12s dont get the blue leaf stitch too!

btw... u guys really think the 11s cant withstand the winter cold???

i'm heading up to Copenhagen in January and am thinking of wearing 13.5oz jeans there... are they thick enuf to keep my skinny legs warm?

^ I doubt even if they were a collab. model they'd put the blue leaf on the 012's. it looks OK on the normal white x blue denim, but on indigo x indigo, it would look hideous. i wouldn't mind seeing a reverse leaf, all red with a white stitch running underneath. but i'm not sure they can do red (levi's and all...)

Well Gordon did mention to me the 12s are "being produced end of this yr and will debut sometime early next year".

Any idea of the 12s are pbj made or a collab like the 13s?

I think its pbj made.. correct me if i'm wrong.. but i dont like the blue leaf on the 13s and i hope the 12s dont get the blue leaf stitch too!

btw... u guys really think the 11s cant withstand the winter cold???

i'm heading up to Copenhagen in January and am thinking of wearing 13.5oz jeans there... are they thick enuf to keep my skinny legs warm?

I dunno if this is a fair comparison, but when I went to visit my friend in NYC during the blizzards and what not I just wore jeans and I was fine.

I agree the leg opening is too big in the larger sizes. It makes the cut look like a bootcut. I'm having my size 36 007 tapered below the knee down to a new leg opening of 8.5.

yup, ive got a sz 36 xx007, keep me posted on how it goes + pics after? :D