Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Bought my first pair of PBJ's, the 005's in 34, over the weekend. I upsized an inch because of my large thighs. Anyway, I haven't soaked them yet and the fit – in my opinion – is pretty much perfect as it is; albeit a tad loose on the waist and due to my height (5'7"), a fraction too long for my liking.

My question is: do 005's shrink a lot in the waist area, inseam, etc. after a good hot/warm soak?

Thanks in advance.

Bought my first pair of PBJ's, the 005's in 34, over the weekend. I upsized an inch because of my large thighs. Anyway, I haven't soaked them yet and the fit – in my opinion – is pretty much perfect as it is; albeit a tad loose on the waist and due to my height (5'7"), a fraction too long for my liking.

My question is: do 005's shrink a lot in the waist area, inseam, etc. after a good hot/warm soak?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, especially if they were raw and not one wash. However, they will stretch back out in most areas to around where they were when raw. But if the thighs are where you want them pre-soak, they may end up being a bit tight post-soak, and may not stretch enough afterwards. You may want to try the 003's. Same denim, fuller thighs.

I strongly disagree with sizing up from Dior. Definitely go with the same size to account for stretching. I am 27 Dior and 27 PBJ.

The guy is currently in a pair one size up from his Dior size and they are quite obviously too big.

Argh... Now i'm totally lost !

Whats is your pbj model ?

they might seem too purple at first but just stay with them!

Yeah, I'm definitely going to stick with them. I'm just wondering if I should cuff them or not. If the inside is too purple for my taste, then I probably won't cuff.. But at the same time I want to cuff. Dilemmas of my life. Haha. Anyways, hopefully they'll turn out well after a year or so!

I'll post up fit pics when I get them in the mail.

after specifically saying and writing down taper from the knee down on my 007s, i went to tailors today and they were taken in from crotch,also hem stitching was loose/gone for some reason... /pop vein

last attempt at another tailor they fucked it up too, so had it reverted and just hemmed ...

brb never going to a tailor again, so much fail

/rant

anyone owns one of these caps/beanies? are you satisfied with it?

7009-in.jpg

I thought Tiro or one of his friends bought one of those hats. I remember seeing him on his leg of the Ooe tour in a jean shop and someone he was with buying that hat.

actually it was me that bought the beanie, the picture of it in my leg of the tour was when Nora (owner of the 'shop') modelled it to me.

i bought it for my girlfriend and she really likes it, so yeah, i'm satisfied with it.

yesterday i picked up a pbj tee from the same place. indigo... :D

here's a quick pic, phone quality though...

68cea757.jpg

f2994052.jpg

According to Gordon, PBJ is producing a limited run of 24 oz purple face denim with the smaller sizes in the 005 cut and the larger sizes in the 013 cut. I'm not sure if this only applies to the purple face denim though. He said it's going to cost around 375, so around that area give or take.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

According to Gordon, PBJ is producing a limited run of 24 oz purple face denim with the smaller sizes in the 005 cut and the larger sizes in the 013 cut. I'm not sure if this only applies to the purple face denim though. He said it's going to cost around 375, so around that area give or take.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

No that's deep blue warp and weft. The ones I'm talking about will come in the 005 fit

ETAs please!