supertalk6

i liked poutnik better when they still recycled old acr patterns

give me my sage sweat & hoodie

Got myself Tilak Poutník Knight pants a while ago. Perfect transition piece, served me well on my trip to Scotland, perfomed well in moors and mountains and looked good enough for nice Edinburgh bars. They still have that Acronym DNA but can't really put a finger on it.

Excellent pants, something that Veilance should try to make instead of those nice but crappy Voronois (now made in bloody China) that cost 3x the price of this. 

Edited by Brainboy

the voronoi is the best looking pant in the world but they should really apply some outdoor dna to it to make it last as long as a €350 pair of pants should.

Any recommendations for insulated or water resistant baseball caps?  Goretex, wax-cotton, polartech etc.  Kinda want one for light rain and one for when it gets cold. I might just cop the 1k Corp wax-cotton cap thats out now.

Also, I'll write up a longer review later but after trying basically everything out there (Outlier StDs, SDs, FWs, 60/30, OGs, Wester Rise, Onu) the Mission Workshop Mission Jeans are the best tech-ish pants out there.  Def need tailoring to actually make them slim below the knee and the "won't bag out" thing is ...not accurate but they look great and are comfortable as hell. 

Edited by fals3

On 30/10/2017 at 12:46 AM, fals3 said:

Any recommendations for insulated or water resistant baseball caps?  Goretex, wax-cotton, polartech etc.  Kinda want one for light rain and one for when it gets cold. I might just cop the 1k Corp wax-cotton cap thats out now.

Also, I'll write up a longer review later but after trying basically everything out there (Outlier StDs, SDs, FWs, 60/30, OGs, Wester Rise, Onu) the Mission Workshop Mission Jeans are the best tech-ish pants out there.  Def need tailoring to actually make them slim below the knee and the "won't bag out" thing is ...not accurate but they look great and are comfortable as hell. 

Guerrilla Group do a couple one ripstop one cotton both DWR coated, i actually have the cotton one for sale :D

On 10/29/2017 at 8:46 PM, fals3 said:

This past summer season Maple offered the lightest weight ventile 5 panel cap I seen so far. Decent for rain.

There are various versions of the loro piana storm system baseball cap (with hidden earflaps). Good for cold.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, fals3 said:

I would second the Loro piana storm System. 

I have the Guerilla group hat and wore it in rain and held up well to my surprise.

Been awhile. I snagged a Junya Porter today and I'm trying to find out how salvageable this is... it's in a pretty gnarly state around the neck and pits. 

Can I get some recommendations on what would be the best approach to fixing up the taped seams and getting some of the discolored crap out? Hoping I can get some use out of this without feeling like I'm drowning in another dudes grease. 

20171102_121022.jpg

TDHiYVU.jpg

Edited by koromo

16 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I like their homage to Shadow Project down in the form of a bomber.

SISFW12OctNP1.jpg

Stone_island_vest.jpg

first thing i thought of too when seeing that isaora ma-1. still rocking and loving that si:sp vest.

Edited by scamster

@koromo find gtx repair service, they can remove the tape and replace it with new one. you can DIY it too but some areas are really pain in the ass to apply the tape (always remove previous tape)

isaora has items online now. looks like the lookbook is inspired by end styling.

3291_BLACK-GREY_COMBO_2628_1600x.jpg?v=12347_SHADOW_BLUE_2672_1600x.jpg?v=150976

MARK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

4 hours ago, danii said:

MARK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Give him a time to figure out what he can do without Ricky. ^_^

On 10/27/2017 at 12:45 PM, Inkinsurgent said:

the voronoi is the best looking pant in the world but they should really apply some outdoor dna to it to make it last as long as a €350 pair of pants should.

agreed. my voronoi ARs have held up super well but my classic voronoi's got a hole in the knee within the first month. i guess they wanted that version to be as light as possible so you trade the durability :/

On 10/29/2017 at 7:46 PM, fals3 said:

I like the Guerrilla Group hat (have an older season version), fits well and water resistance is good. 

Haven't tried it, but Cold Smoke makes a water proof hat as well.

https://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/the-event-1oz-rain-hat/

anyone got any intel on whether there'll be a Nikelab ACG drop this nov/dec?

1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

anyone got any intel on whether there'll be a Nikelab ACG drop this nov/dec?

I think it's very confirmed that there will be acg fw17, date still TBD (probably nov 30 or dec 7) but errolson tweeted about there being some new acg being worn at complexcon (see pic of alpine jacket), and he mentioned that fw17 is their strongest acg season yet because it's had the most time for design and weartesting.

image.png?width=338&height=601

does anyone know what's happening with y-3 sport? heard some rumblings it has been discontinued can anyone confirm or hopefully debunk that?

Isoara 30% including recent FW17 release (code B4BF).

Picked up the Coaches jacket, looks perfect for bay area weather. Would of been nice to see it in something other than black though.

image.png

Edited by Method

On 11/14/2017 at 11:05 PM, scamster said:

does anyone know what's happening with y-3 sport? heard some rumblings it has been discontinued can anyone confirm or hopefully debunk that?

nooooooooooooooooooo :(

Some of the Tilak Poutnik stuff is available from Alpha Shadows online for anyone outside of the Czech Republic that wanted some.

Edited by rnstyip

cool, they're still producing the original sage sweat. hoping they'll get some in black as i already have the silver colorway.

Any tips for warm boots? I own a pair of Nike DAF1s and a pair of Red Wing 8174 but today it dropped to -20C and im fucking cold. Could go for some black grizzlys but would be nice with something kinda affordable. Doesnt need to be super tech but i really dont want to settle for some sorels...

SO611Y00E-O11@13.4.jpg

Edited by Flexerino