Acronym.

Westbrook

5 hours ago, octose said:

Why is the price between the all-black and the white/multi CWs so different? $180 vs $300? 

Are you saying that the whites ones are 180$ too? Bummed, bec. that's all my last excuse.

Edited by WillKhitie

3 hours ago, WillKhitie said:

Are you saying that the whites ones are 180$ too? Bummed, bec. that's all my last excuse.

To clarify, just talking about the pants, which should be $180 (and not $300). The jacket, at least the one that dropped on Concepts, are still $300 apiece. 

Greetings,

I’ve been told by a few friends to join and so I wanted to introduce myself. 
Worked for the Swoosh from 2011-2017 so I got my first introduction to Errolson and Acronym thru his work with ACG. 2020 I purchased my first piece from the mother site and I’m slowly working to build a good foundation and eventually want to gain more knowledge on past apparel. 

very excited for the next Nike collab release and also the upcoming season!

5 hours ago, nathan_ said:

friendly reminder that we're getting very similar shorts in ss22 that aren't made of GT

Very much looking forward to the SP29-DS, definitely a must-cop for me. There's definitely some other good looking stuff in the pipeline, too

n_a_j.jpg

14 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

Show us more, show us more:tongue:.

Nothing really new to show, sadly :(

I've posted an attachment before with some of the FW2122 stuff before that came out. Epic's nylon is definitely here to stay because the upcoming P10As (which you can get a glimpse of in my previous post) are also gonna be -E. The "new" pant model for the upcoming season is the P39 - which is kind of like the P9 - similar to how the P34 is a modernised P1A. Non-A P24s might show as well. The jacket that looks a lot like a cropped J93 is supposedly the J94 but sadly no scuba hood. But I could be wrong on what it is. There's also been rumours of a J95 (possibly -WS) and either a J96, J97, or both. Unsure on what else is pictured

On 9/11/2021 at 2:01 AM, hanzen1138 said:

ss22.JPG

Edited by hanzen1138