Fakcronym making tommow comes today

It’s being a while that fakes and rip-off acronym showing up.

This topic will help(well,whatever you understand that lol)to recognize them or so.

Now we already have following models

F for jackets

J1A-GT (https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s537090179

for example,fakes export to japan and on sale here now and then.

copy process lol

J1b-s(seems like new models these days)

J44

J32

SS-J16

J56

J1ts(on the way)

J43

For pants 

There are rumors from taobao that they will 100% ripping p23 off.

For shoes we of course have

LF1 and Many apms

For 3rd arm naturlich we have that famous ‘attempt’  3a should bag

or you may would like to try some silver with rainbow mix pouches like this,yeah i got this for iron man,

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjMrRFhoSysrQUhzY3lwR1E2cFd5

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjMrRFhoSysrQUhzUmZrOThWTHpu

For original designers we have grandmaster Samhe and his thoughtful brand pupiltravel.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

common known flaws throughout the versions that exist on taobao:

tallest part of cage sticking forward into the rest of the cage

toe patches being noticeably misplaced

stitching at top of shoe between colors being messed up

About one year ago,some people from Nanjing,China,ask me to buy p23ts-ch and p10-ch,they already told me that they would do search about the items.I know what exactly what by then,refuse them.

These days,they seems got what they want,and rips everything,starting from p23ts-ch.Dunno the fabrics they picking,but they set the fake as around 120 usd in china,and still pre order period.

Got nothing to say but on the other hand,may we thanks the fake,that the users just want fakes got what they need and the demand for authentics items drops the price.Kind bittersweet effect ha?

I do write to E about these,obviously he got no ideas what to do with these either,anyway,more better original designs would be best fight back from master himself right.

you could check the ripping team via their weibo,say chinese twitter to got the idea whats going on.    

http://www.weibo.com/u/6290554911?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_rnd1499669406394

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

damn they are working hard, it always amazes me that with such a firepower you decide to rip other products but have enough resources to create your own everything. btw do you have their instagram? I can see plenty of my photos there and also my hashtag. thanks.

18 hours ago, danii said:

damn they are working hard, it always amazes me that with such a firepower you decide to rip other products but have enough resources to create your own everything. btw do you have their instagram? I can see plenty of my photos there and also my hashtag. thanks.

Seems like they not plan to do it like "samhe" instagram as foregin retail frontier.

I do agree with you that these guys are trying too hard,acutally they claim they copy the design for people who could not afford authentic to have feeling about the acr design,but fuck that,fake is fake,these speechs just like fake watches industry to wash the buyers brain.

So,i think these guys are do making their money first,then they maybe got their experience to something fun in the future,hopefully.Or just copy and copy,all the way round.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

On 7/22/2017 at 2:39 PM, nesherman said:

Anyone got advise on LC'ing these Bamboo Prestos? I'm not very good with this. What do you guys think:

they're legit! The colours are good, the cage are only slightly touching each other (even mine does and it's unavoidable) but most of all no false stitching between the toebox material to the material with the zipper (sorry can't remember the name). Also sorry for messaging you really forgot my pair was XS

• 3 weeks later...

this is not samhe, is it?

search keywords "DIY ACRONYM": I just think samhe is way too inspired guy, I can't access and understand all the taobao records for what he sells but what I can see are bags inspired by the infamous 3A-1, but I would not call them fakes since he is creating his own designs.

search keywords "PUPIL TRAVEL": Pupil travel looks like another brand that is jumping on the techwear bandwagon among others (they did normal streetwear in previous seasons). And you can't call it fakronym because then you will have to admit acronym is fake military gear. Yes acronym was before PT, but if you have seen more than one season and leaked images of next acronym season you can tell the different direction of pupil travel.

• 2 weeks later...

You say yes, I say no.
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, Isay hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.I say high, you say low.
You say why and I say I don't know, oh no.
HELLO GOODBYE HELLO GOODBYE hello hello
HELLO GOODBYE I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
HELLO GOODBYE HELLO GOODBYE hello hello
HELLO GOODBYE I don't know why you say goodbye
HELLO GOODBYE I say goodbye.Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.You say yes I SAY YES I say no BUT I MAY MEAN NO.
You say stop I CAN STAY and I say go go go TILL IT'S TIME TO GO OH, oh no.
Hello hello
Hello hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello hello.Hela heba helloa CHA CHA.................

(this was not sold on taobao,and seller asking for around 130 usd  )c0w3Um5RZjRUSjByOEdOU3VJWFk2RTJBYXJnaVdKc0w3Um5RZjRUSjByOEdOU3VJWFk2SGJPdEJCS1JP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

Does anyone know what to look for to legit-check a SS-J16 ? Found one for sale but it's in a pretty mint condition which sounds a bit too good to be true ...

Nothing special, just check the internal Acr print logo.

also ss-j16 do get ripping by taobao version like year ago, but fuck yeah, we all know it’s pcu bdu stuffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the fake J1TS has arrived - there's one up on yjp:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p580896617

DOovgl_WkAAlEGn.jpg

DOovhgjXkAI6zj-.jpg

DOovjMQXcAEclJE.jpg

DOovfTcX0AAfCsB.jpg

I guess the size tag is the most obvious way to tell - the loop for attaching the sling does usually perfectly align with the size tab's width, like so:

DOouEBfW4AIbwRs.jpg

The vertical stitching behind the size tab is also different to the original if you look closely.

Btw to give credit, someone's been posting these pics on twitter also: https://twitter.com/ACRONYM_R

I think at this point it's still pretty easy to tell the difference, but as long as the resell market keeps going up, the fakes will get better just like rep sneakers. E has been pretty outspoken about reps and copies, hope he comes up with a technical way to fight against all these reps, maybe a digital chip or something. 

with all of these counterfeits worming their way to the open market acronym need to start protecting their customers who only wish to purchase the genuine article and employ a service such as certilogo or something similar. it will also help protect those in the used market too, sellers and particularly buyers.