Westbrook

Acronym.

43 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

This is funny because everyone here would take an internship at ACR in a heartbeat lol

(including me)

That’s a hard pass for me.

Just now, BruceLeroy said:

That’s a hard pass for me.

Not even for 「EURO WAGES」tm ?

19 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

Not even for 「EURO WAGES」tm ?

I stay in my lane. Simple 

Apologies everyone. I should know by now that lack of engagement typically diminishes the potential for serotonin squirts that these idiots thrive on. I blame the beer partially. But myself overall. 

So yeah- DS is a great tee material tho amirite

Nice to see the olive dunks from the e-p1a shots make a comeback. Good timing

561936E0-418F-4B5F-A59C-5CA600CFEA4E.jpeg

B723E823-6F4F-4108-893C-366936617A51.jpeg

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

that lack of engagement typically diminishes the potential for serotonin squirts that these idiots thrive on. 

hahaha and you hate on stemlords with shit like this

Why are u even here

On 3/26/2021 at 3:42 PM, moneytalks said:

I usually wear M in everything except the J47 which I wear in an L

the J90 I’d need a small

and in before “but erlsn wears an M”: it almost feels like he’s sized it as a vanity M in light of his weight gain, everything he modelled in M pre Covid fit me perfectly 

Received my small today and I'm considering if I should've downsized for an XS instead. Perhaps it's just that they used the S24 and baggy pants for all the product pics but I was very surprised with the length and bulkiness. The texture is also pretty rough IMO, similar to the S24, which also surprised me (although I don't own any DS outers, only shirts).

When looking at the product pics again I am a bit confused about the length, and it was probably the pics of the tall guy which threw me off. Expected it to be cropped like in this pic but it actually fits like this.

@moneytalks I'll let you know if I decide to not keep it. 

jfc man i agree with probably half the shit you say and even i am getting tired of this.

1 minute ago, russo_cypriot said:

Guys, what 3A-1 color variant is this? (Pic from the J90 product page)

image.png

Looks like the non-foil green xpac

Yes! You are absolutely right!  It is a green x-pack from 2018. Greyish appearance threw me off.

image.png

1 hour ago, @gnrsn said:

@moneytalks I'll let you know if I decide to not keep it. 

Sweet lol lmk

have a jacket, listed for a long time; been bagged and out of site. then someone asks you for pictures as a buy inquiry. you take it out and decide you’re in love with it again. 

anyone else?

1 hour ago, nodre said:

have a jacket, listed for a long time; been bagged and out of site. then someone asks you for pictures as a buy inquiry. you take it out and decide you’re in love with it again. 

anyone else?

I've had this experience before for sure, but very rarely have I ever TRULY regretted selling something. I've had a couple of P10's that I like in theory more than in reality. More often than not, I find that certain pieces are owned more for the sake of ownership and looking at rather than actually wearing in real life scenarios.

With that said, what did you fall back in love with?

Posted (edited)

i know what you mean, but p24a-s is the greatest trou i'll probably ever have. easily my most prized soft good. i'll never sell.

i just sold J61-gtv. loved the drama of it and it fits so well - when there is no insulator. i put it on when i took it out to photograph.. slaps. but anything heavy underneath - a sweatshirt, acr insulator etc. the cut goes from incredibly flattering to wow u should sell your dumb pricey techwear and get a gym membership. i couldn't justify keeping it when it lacked the versatility I wanted. rare are the days where i live when it comes down hard enough to warrant a trench but mild enough to get away without an insulator. i actually don't own any acr shells anymore which is strange. 

my tastes are changing but nobody makes pants that even close to this bald mf's so i'm sticking around. 

does anyone know anything about these p38's? i'm awfully curious. prob gonna sell p23 and get a pair if they end up being what I wanted my p26's to be. info on them would be hugely appreciated. 

Edited by nodre

really looking out for the P38 too, anyone know if these are made in Europe or PRC?

According to HLorenzo, everything from this most recent drop was MIC, so that seems likely.

On 3/30/2021 at 4:14 AM, Orientalq said:

無題.png

Mods, please add a most-downvoted award in addition to the opposite, for stuff like this. 

Thanks in advance,

Yours truly.

7 hours ago, nodre said:

i know what you mean, but p24a-s is the greatest trou i'll probably ever have. easily my most prized soft good. i'll never sell.

p24a-s is the one i regret most for not buying 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, daniel said:

really looking out for the P38 too, anyone know if these are made in Europe or PRC?

Likely EU based on the other stuff that dropped and didn’t go to retailers. Seems to be the new norm, retail stuff MiC and mothership exclusives MiE. 

Edited by wexler
FW19 was the last time retailers had MiE

Are there any acrnm pants that look good on really tall (201cm, 6'7, long legs) and lean people? 

I generally like the look of most of their pants but after returning an XL P30-DS which sent me straight to clown town, I'm not sure if I should keep looking at acrnm pants or save myself the trouble lol.

Sizing charts say no (usually I wear pants with an outseam between 110 and 115 cm depending on intended stacking) but what gives, asking doesn't hurt. 

1 hour ago, Flousn90 said:

Are there any acrnm pants that look good on really tall (201cm, 6'7, long legs) and lean people? 

I generally like the look of most of their pants but after returning an XL P30-DS which sent me straight to clown town, I'm not sure if I should keep looking at acrnm pants or save myself the trouble lol.

Sizing charts say no (usually I wear pants with an outseam between 110 and 115 cm depending on intended stacking) but what gives, asking doesn't hurt. 

Get the P25-DS and wear them like SP28s

3 hours ago, Flousn90 said:

What about the skinny ones like P10 variants?

The thing to consider isn't just inseam length - acr proportions in general just don't work as well on tall and skinny people. A P10 has a bit more leg to it, but if you're significantly above 185cm you'll just look like an End model. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

The thing to consider isn't just inseam length - acr proportions in general just don't work as well on tall and skinny people. A P10 has a bit more leg to it, but if you're significantly above 185cm you'll just look like an End model. 

Yeah, thats exactly what happened with the P30s lol. I saw the Photos on SSense today and was like "Yeah i know that look" ;-)

Going by the sizing chart, the P10 could fit, maybe I´ll give it a shot when (if) it comes back. Generally tho i think skinny pants need to fit better to achieve a look good than stuff thats supposed to be less form-fitting anyway.

Edited by Flousn90

1 hour ago, Flousn90 said:

Generally tho i think skinny pants need to fit better to achieve a look good than stuff thats supposed to be less form-fitting anyway.

This is where you might run into trouble I think. p10s are intended to fit pretty normally in the top block, so might be weird when the waist is several inches too big. Or they might end up being cool tapered pants on you. I'm only 185 cm and feel like I'm at the extreme of the proportions working - and that's with p15s, which imo are one of the most forgiving cuts.

It's confirmed coming back this year boss