Westbrook

Acronym.

Actually they are both cringe for me. But gaga gang way more cringe than Mayer in acr. 

33 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Actually they are both cringe for me. But gaga gang way more cringe than Mayer in acr. 

Is that the reason you are removing or blocking my posts on the ACR facebook page? Even though it says in the rules "We're here to encourage participation and debate, not exclude people" 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, daniel said:

Lol all this silly bullshit over some privileged peoples jumping in a lake in expensive clothes was worth it as it led to my discovery of this amazing video. Now this shit is funny

Thank you fam

Edited by brainerd666

Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by kobebean

Yeah, was kind of annoyed when I learned the J28-WS doesn't feature a two-way zipper. Thought it would've been typical by now since every other acr jacket I own has it.

2 hours ago, robbatussin said:

Yeah, was kind of annoyed when I learned the J28-WS doesn't feature a two-way zipper. Thought it would've been typical by now since every other acr jacket I own has it.

Still wish the last iteration j36 had one

The flak pocket as partial closure is great don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I want just the hem to break a little

Posted (edited)

new bags up (including 3a-2 wow!)

i lost

Edited by denpa
i sit at the computer all day and dress like a nerd

1 minute ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Damn the 3A-1 multi and black-foil are rather disappointing...

Just like that, the multi is gone lol

foil olive looks nice, black version is too loud for me.

Yikes, that 3A-1 multi with canvas-faced xpac is comically bad. Think I'm about ready for this 'multi' phase to pass. 

These "new" foil material might looks better in smaller size like 3A-MK or MZ series as adding some details to the single color bag/jackets. But making a big bag like 3A5 with this repeated pattern all around...idk they looks bad to me. 

Insane. He replaced the original olive straps/webbing with shitty pistachio cw. 

Taobao vibes. 

On the bright side, looks like the foil is just reversed xpac, which should be way more durable than the previous foil.

31 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Insane. He replaced the original olive straps/webbing with shitty pistachio cw. 

Taobao vibes. 

It's genius, you can't rep something that already looks like a rep

28 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

On the bright side, looks like the foil is just reversed xpac, which should be way more durable than the previous foil.

Foil was always just reversed xpac. Durability (or lack of) will be the same. 

Copped that black and olive 3A-2 (X-Pac). The olive foil is nice, but that inner bag design on the outside on the black version just seemed really bizarre to me. 

3A-2 is probably my favorite daily ACR bag, and my current version was getting pretty beat.

Can someone give me the use case for 3A-2? Genuinely curious. Powerbanks, phone, wallet, and...? Is it big enough for anything else? Would look good as a fashion statement, don't get me wrong. Also, reverse foil resembles a snake pattern which is nice, a lot better than the previous trashbag aesthetic. (If you bought the multi-color for reasons other than reselling I hope you get your eyes checked lol) I hope someone one day collects all the multi-color pieces and makes a fit out of them. 

Just now, Orientalq said:

Can someone give me the use case for 3A-2? Genuinely curious. Powerbanks, phone, wallet, and...? Is it big enough for anything else? Would look good as a fashion statement, don't get me wrong. Also, reverse foil resembles a snake pattern which is nice, a lot better than the previous trashbag aesthetic. (If you bought the multi-color for reasons other than reselling I hope you get your eyes checked lol) I hope someone one day collects all the multi-color pieces and makes a fit out of them. 

I use it as my daily work bag. The little mini pocket on the inside fits my wireless earbuds case perfectly. I can also fit my wallet, a small notebook and other reading material, phone charger, and all my other essential EDC stuff. The 3A-2 I break out if I just need to bring the essentials with me, and I'm not going to be needing the larger capacity of my 3TS. 

It's best as a light carry, essentials satchel.

I love the variety in colors this drop, very nice. Multi is definitely not for everyone but I hope anyone who copped it genuinely wanted it.

Multi reminds me a little too much of those paint by numbers Star Wars kits with the glow in the dark paints from the early 80’s crossed with Aliens(TM) aesthetic

but not in a good way