Acronym.

Westbrook

16 hours ago, frenchbulldog said:

anyone who ordered j1a this time around get shipping info yet?

edit 14 hours later: just got shipping info

Glad to hear someone’s order went smooth.

I ordered the J1A as well. Still haven't heard anything. As seen above, ive received both a payment confirmed email as well as a order denied email.

i have confirmation from paypal that Acronym has in fact received my payment within 6 minutes of my order. And the cash is in acronyms account. 

Really hoping to hear back from them by tomorrow... 

40 minutes ago, zoobre said:

Anyone who ordered P30A got their package shipped? I've got UPS tracking number last friday, but UPS site says shipment is still even not in their facility. Is it normal?

Yep, got my shipping on Friday, due to arrive Wednesday. I wouldn't worry, i'm sure it'll get shipped today, they're probably just swapped with all the P30 and J1A orders.

Does anyone have any tips on getting a return package out of German customs? My return package has been stuck in there for a few days now. I marked it just as acrnm told me to. I emailed them with no response so far. 

I really wish acrnm would just print out a ups return label for its customers.. 

edit - ah apparently i was suppose to mark the package value as zero along with saying it has no commercial value. didn't do the former but i did the latter. shit.

Edited by Kamikaze

1 hour ago, BRICK DOM said:

P30a is made in China right? I just paid the duties for mine and they're something like 7-8% so I didn't even bother trying to lower them

Yea, it should be 6203.43.1190 at 7.1%.  And it's hit or miss, sometimes they come in with the right code, sometimes it comes in at 27%.  

19 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

Yea, it should be 6203.43.1190 at 7.1%.  And it's hit or miss, sometimes they come in with the right code, sometimes it comes in at 27%.  

Would that also work with the 2.2 1A, also made in China?

Yeah I'll do my best to get a pic or 2 up tomorrow. I'm 6'1" and got a size L.

Also, do y'all have to sign for your package? I have a half day tomorrow so I'll try to be home by noon lol. Package deliveries always give me anxiety

1 hour ago, BRICK DOM said:

Yeah I'll do my best to get a pic or 2 up tomorrow. I'm 6'1" and got a size L.

Also, do y'all have to sign for your package? I have a half day tomorrow so I'll try to be home by noon lol. Package deliveries always give me anxiety

I always route my important stuff to nearby UPS office/pickup points for the peace of mind

12 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Would I be a size S in P30a if I'm 5'11" 130 lbs?

S would be good for 5'9-5'11. I tried on a buddies without the cuff & the end of the pant is ~1in. above my ankles with the pant sitting at my waist. Id pay more attention to the length if anything. 5'10'' 140lb for reference.

Edited by shihcity