Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm assuming they're all copped, but there were some at the 260 sample sale that were Kith 2022 stock and were selling for 60% off (I think just the black) NYC folks should check as there were a lot of P41 and P44s.

J58 is OG profile with then straight then wide, J91 is patterned in a way that you can cram beyond the written dimensional allowance, you can easily layer the two if they're both L.

On a separate note, can folks remind me if there were two different gen of the 3A-MZ5? I have black foil with the sewn black acr tag, but I also have an Olive pair that only has a sewn in white product tag in the trim edge and trying to confirm if that's correct and what seasons it was this way if anyone knows!

21 hours ago, Yamato2800 said:

Anyone have insight on the sizing of the J91 WS vs the J58 WS? I find the J58 a bit sung in an L and from the sizing on the MS the J91 dimensions seem smaller per size in almost every way so I think I would need an XL.

I have the j91 in a large and I do wish sometimes I sized down. It isn’t terribly oversized like some of the newer items. 

48 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

P31-DS (SS19) vs P15-DS (FW23). I own neither, but from the differences I could find is that the P31-DS has more of a dropped crotch than the P15-DS? Any other stark differences I'm missing? Leaning towards on getting this seasons P15-DS for availability but wanted to see thoughts.

45f291dacd614a3b943b2df7502ec221?w=1200&
P15-DS_0511.jpg

If you are looking for a loose pant like P31 then you better try the P15 on at your local retailers. The ms photos misleading me on this. For me it’s feeling tight and the calf part’s feeling even close to P10. I am 5’7 160lbs wearing size M in the photo.

IMG_8468.heic

5 hours ago, DROVES said:

I'm assuming they're all copped, but there were some at the 260 sample sale that were Kith 2022 stock and were selling for 60% off (I think just the black) NYC folks should check as there were a lot of P41 and P44s.

J58 is OG profile with then straight then wide, J91 is patterned in a way that you can cram beyond the written dimensional allowance, you can easily layer the two if they're both L.

On a separate note, can folks remind me if there were two different gen of the 3A-MZ5? I have black foil with the sewn black acr tag, but I also have an Olive pair that only has a sewn in white product tag in the trim edge and trying to confirm if that's correct and what seasons it was this way if anyone knows!

Which 260 sample did you see them at as there are a bunch off locations in NYC? 

On 10/11/2023 at 11:53 AM, mariahscarry said:

Yes, the P30 -> P30A evolution consisted of removable cuffs and the raid pockets. I think it's been confirmed that 'A' stands for 'Advanced', which in this case regardless of the removable cuffs being present in the design of the p30AL, they are still an 'Advanced' version of the original P30.

That being said, the pants are atrocious imo. If they were P30AL-S it might be a different story (unlikely) but after trying them on myself in both colors, I can easily say I wouldn't even buy them at 60% off (which I'm usually able to do since size Large never sells out at the retailer I buy from and after the following season releases they apply the discount to past season items).

P15-DS are sick as fuck though and the price is very fair for what you are getting. I'll just be patient for 60% off come SS24 lol.

I had the same thought with you at the beginning. But now I personally take P30AL over P15. Bought it for 20% off on the drop day lol

IMG_8878.jpeg

21 hours ago, Deadassb said:

Which 260 sample did you see them at as there are a bunch off locations in NYC? 

Soho location had a pretty large collection, not sure about midtown, but supposedly some P44s up there. this was 2 weeks ago so no promises. But was a nice way to get some grey P44s for my birthday, they've been a nice daily driver.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:42 AM, bboysparrow said:

but from the differences I could find is that the P31-DS has more of a dropped crotch than the P15-DS? Any other stark differences I'm missing? 

image.thumb.png.4699378331d2c6700a3c86fb0160923a.png

Edited by denimjeans

P15 VS P31A - XS - I'm 171 cm and 68kg

I can't see much of a difference imho.

P15 vs P31A.JPG

And one on top of the other... P15 (under) has a slightly larger leg from the knee down and 4-5cm more in total length.

image.jpeg

Edited by MNB

Thanks for the comparison pictures. I think the fit looks great but given your height and weight, I would've guessed that you would go for a size Small instead of XS. Theres definitely people that are under 171cm and 68kg and you seem to be average size/build. I think this has helped me pull the trigger on the P15's. Thank you!

51 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Thanks for the comparison pictures. I think the fit looks great but given your height and weight, I would've guessed that you would go for a size Small instead of XS. Theres definitely people that are under 171cm and 68kg and you seem to be average size/build. I think this has helped me pull the trigger on the P15's. Thank you!

I might have gone for a Small for the P31A, since they might feel a bit cropped for some people, but since these P15 are a bit longer (outseam 97 vs 94cm) I had no doubt on a XS. Waist size and belt is not really an issue, but mind that going up one size would result in a bit of extra bagginess on thighs and crotch.

Jackets i definitely wear S for Acronym or even M for some other brands (Stone Island ex.).

In any case, do not think that they fit completely different, because as you can see above they don't. Just find your correct size.

Edited by MNB

Damn, great news, those Greys also do look superb, be good to see some in the fits, maybe a chance fingers crossed for those whom missed out twice before, always regretted not going for the DS.

E versions are hopefully the exact same sizing as the last iteration and not too heavy on the price increase. Import taxes will no doubt be a bit of a stinger again for anyone outside of Europe. Didn’t someone say £400 gbp extra or something? UPS actually lost my last parcel from ACRNM, that’s x2 big ticket items in a year missing via UPS, never to be seen at x2 different addresses. Claiming back import duty via PayPal was not easy.

First world problems.

Edited by worksinprogress

6 minutes ago, Yamato2800 said:

MS exclusive. From my understanding, any product photos with the grey/darker background indicate the product is exclusive to MS going forward.

should just be new a direction. next seasons retailer drops have the grey darker bg as well

but these p38 are ms only

Edited by Kamikaze