Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

EDIT: I love the 3-D effect that the whiskers on SDAs produce.

This denim is amazing: the deep contrast, the crease potential as you noticed. They're quite hard to fade but the result is worth it.

As the 101s are a bit wider, it must be harder to get them to crease enough, especially in the combs I guess.

Just received my pair of SD-107 from Denimio. I have to agree about the quality of service from this shop. They don't have a Union Special for chainstitching, but when I asked, Kanako had them hemmed directly from SDA before shipping them to me. Really great service. Will update with fit pics and measurements in the next couple days.

My SD101 is unsanforized and if I'm not mistaken they use the same denim in the entire 10-series. 

I recall seeing Blue in Green stocking SDA in both raw and one wash.

Edit: ^Beat me to it!

Edited by Bobbo

Figured I'd throw something into the mix other than denim.  Picked up this shirt a while back and really have started to love it.  Great details and an excellent fit.  Since I wear a size XL in SDA tee shirts, sizing is always a concern, when they make an XL at all.

IMG_4212_zps458347e0.jpg

IMG_4222_zps085ea1fd.jpg

IMG_4224_zpsb66adbbb.jpg

IMG_4226_zpsf781e32f.jpg

Maybe that was inaccurate; they emailed me to say that they wouldn't ship to the US.  They may ship to a few other countries, though.  Since you're in Canada, it might be worth emailing them to ask.  Their English is a bit shaky, or perhaps auto translated, but it's better than my Japanese.

Oh, and I checked the tags- looks like the model number is 9679.

The fit looks good although it's a little hard to see because of the lighting.  ;) Keep us updated on the progress!

That reminded me, I should get some fitpics up on my SD-101's from last summer.

SDA is definitely worth more love than they get around here.

Ughhh got my SDA repaired, and received an email saying she had to wash them as they were still dirty in the cuffs. She hasn't responded to my email asking if she didn't put them in the dryer......

Just needed to vent on that.

@maynard yes im starting to get frustrated that the left leg is not twisting as far! :D

@b_F no youre right, going by measurements only i shouldnt have been able to button it all the way to the top but it was no problem. rise and thighs/legs are never a problem for me, just the waist. the lower rise actually help in my case (ruminated about this once before maybe even on this thread) since the waist then doesnt dig into my beer belly.