Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Meant to post up some fit pics. New 103s. Two or three days wear on each (some others have had my attention right now).

Definitely will be great fits once the top-block and legs soften up. They show a bit of hip flare right now which I've gotten with any pair in the first weeks. Inseam is definitely going to shrink some more.

Standard is 31w, the Nat. indigo is 30w. Both ended up with a 31w. Both have had a hot soak and run through the washer.

Natural Indigo 103:

DSCN2289_881.jpg

DSCN2290_882.jpg

Standard 103:

DSCN2291_883.jpg

DSCN2292_884.jpg

Meant to post up some fit pics. New 103s. Two or three days wear on each (some others have had my attention right now).

Definitely will be great fits once the top-block and legs soften up. They show a bit of hip flare right now which I've gotten with any pair in the first weeks. Inseam is definitely going to shrink some more.

Standard is 31w, the Nat. indigo is 30w. Both ended up with a 31w. Both have had a hot soak and run through the washer.

Natural Indigo 103:

DSCN2289_881.jpg

DSCN2290_882.jpg

Standard 103:

DSCN2291_883.jpg

DSCN2292_884.jpg

Nice pics! Looking forward to seeing some progress comparison between the two!

• 3 weeks later...

Six months wash on my natural indigo 103x. Slow going on these... the wash was as disastrous as they come, I used organic soap flakes which didn't seem to bring out the zing; a washed them right side out, turned them inside out before the spin cycle, and still got marbling coming through that is just about as prominent as six months' work of wear.

Along with my 201s, these are about the toughest jeans I've worked with... but I'm confident that in a few more month's they'll be rocking.

If I've got it right, these photos show them in November, Feb, and June, before and after wash.... here goes...

th_IMG_0199.jpg

Edit: Hmmm, forget the crappy slideshow.

SDAatsixmonths.jpg

I really like the blues going on in the lap and thigh area. Where the hell do you get all the time to work on these numerous jeans? Do you guys have like 36 hours a day in england?

edit: Ahh, wait. I know. All the time that us Americans are spending brushing our teeth, you guys skip the teeth brushing and put time in on your jeans... right?

I really like the blues going on in the lap and thigh area. Where the hell do you get all the time to work on these numerous jeans? Do you guys have like 36 hours a day in england?

edit: Ahh, wait. I know. All the time that us Americans are spending brushing our teeth, you guys skip the teeth brushing and put time in on your jeans... right?

It is possible to clean your teeth whilst wearing your jeans you know ;)

Ahh, wait. I know. All the time that us Americans are spending brushing our teeth, you guys skip the teeth brushing and put time in on your jeans... right?

Ha, appreciate the effort you put into that. we brits simply spend our time doing useful things rather than labouring so hard at asserting our own fragile superiority...

Ha, appreciate the effort you put into that. we brits simply spend our time doing useful things rather than labouring so hard at asserting our own fragile superiority...

Well.... uhh, but.... you... uhhh..... damn!

Getting ready to pick up a pair of the natural indigo 101xx or 103xx (whichever is more comparable to my S5000VX cut), can anyone comment on the amount of shrinkage in the inseam? I'd like to get them hemmed with my order so I don't have to send them back in.

Getting ready to pick up a pair of the natural indigo 101xx or 103xx (whichever is more comparable to my S5000VX cut), can anyone comment on the amount of shrinkage in the inseam? I'd like to get them hemmed with my order so I don't have to send them back in.

I would say that the 103XX is a little more similar to the S5000VX cut. The 101XX is probably a little more comparable to the S0510XX cut.

I would expect about 2 1/2" of shrinkage in the inseam.

I can't decide whether or not to go for the 101xx or the 103xx, they both sound like great cuts. On the other hand BiG is out of stock in the 103xx in my size and whoever was working when I called them up said they would have to check and see when the next stock was coming, if it's even coming at all.

I can't decide whether or not to go for the 101xx or the 103xx, they both sound like great cuts. On the other hand BiG is out of stock in the 103xx in my size and whoever was working when I called them up said they would have to check and see when the next stock was coming, if it's even coming at all.

It really depends on what you are looking for. If you want a regular jean that fits slightly on the slim side, go with the 103. If you want something looser fitting, then go with the 101.