there you go John 

Raw 710 w36 l36
One 40C degree wash

W - 35inches
FR - 11.25inches
BR - 15.5inches
Inseam - 33.25inches
Leg Opening - 8inches

For reference I currently wear a w33 in the Fullcount 1101 and a w35 in Samurai 710OG. These Resolute are a great fit on me. Will prob need a belt. Def a shorter leg length than I am used to but I am enjoying no extra inches of denim stacking. Will prob wear them all spring/summer with a small cuff. I am 6ft 3in in case anyone needs further ref.

I'd like to see someone treat a pair of Resolutes in the renowned Sufu style - hard wear, little washing, etc to see how contrasty they can get rather than the dad style that everyone seems to be embracing these days.

I will be wearing them that way... Just need to content myself I have the correct size. 36's too big on the ass at the minute. Hopefully 34's better and then I'll either sell the 36's or wash them at 60c to get maximum shrinkage.

It seems that because Hayashi San recommends wearing these in a dad style that most people on here are following suit, washing them at least twice in between each wear! I'd like to see some worn in a more contrasty style rather than a 1980s stonewashed one. There may be pictures on the blogs, etc but I don't follow them.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

so what's the general consensus on these regarding waist stretching ?

i made the mistake sizing down too much on my last pair of raws and ended up not being able to wear cause they wouldnt stretch at all :/

no trying to go 2 or 3 size down, im comfortable with a 39cm waist, if i get a pair thats 38cm, will it stretch to 39 or 40 ?

Hope you enjoy your them Mr Freak.

I think I said this before but Hayashi San told me that resolute denim also comes from the same mill as his old denime denim did.

The denim is obviously different to most other brands and is almost boring at times, but I've grown to love the difference compared to other jeans in my wardrobe.

They are definitely similar to the 20th anniversary pair, maybe if he'd have stuck at Denime this is where he'd be now.

In my opinion, when you want to get a first sign of the quality of the jeans it really helps to put them inside out. Of course, the most certain judgement is to just wear them and see after a year ;)

So, let's see how these guys/gals did:

16333462663_c6effce1cb_z.jpg

Like I already wrote yesterday, the finish of these jeans look very clean

16767332339_b7d5eb548e_z.jpg

Nice and straight stitching

16746184697_f97986b06f_z.jpg

As a real '60s model there are no hidden rivets and just bartacks

16952601491_df793e8be8_z.jpg

A view of the consctruction of the right pocket bag with the seams for the coin pocket

16765867308_d87f0009fd_z.jpg

"Resolute" branded rivets are used

16952602131_b8c3a8c538_z.jpg

Tight button hole stitching

16746186527_5d593017b8_z.jpg

Double chainstitch waistband (also '60s detail) and engraved backside of the buttons (10)

16766074970_0717d25042_z.jpg