Evisu is still loved!

benzak

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been to the Tokyo store recently ? Do they stock the 2101's ( lee style jeans ) ?

I know they done a run of them about 2 years ago but since there not listed in the web store I'm not sure if there still in production

it wasnt available when i was there last month. I would have went for that Leepro-esque design.

a pic from 4 years ago. forgot why i sold them and forgot I even owned them at one time. regret this

evisu2101.jpg

Edited by chantheman

some pics when i went to get my jeans painted in Tokyo.

Most stores dont like pictures taken inside so i snuck a couple with my phone

IMG_1268_zps4u4fnz8k.jpgIMG_1269_zpsiwk3ijoz.jpgIMG_1270_zpspsyny7rr.jpgIMG_1271_zpsbsmfghap.jpg

one black and one tokyo blue. wish i was able to get that design above but now that i think about it, i think it was a part of a 2 pocket design package and i didnt like the other pocket design. really wanted to get my chinese last name on the back but it would have taken too long. Should have got it done in Osaka due to quicker turn times.

7I3A4767_zpsfjiz54kl.jpg

Cold washed the Gatagata's last night.

W: 32

FR: 10.75

TH: 12.6

Inseam: 32.5

Hem: I cant remember, maybe 8 ish?  Ill double check tonight.  I just noticed the dual color chainstitch on the hem, which is really cool.  

Im guessing there is a bit more shrink to go.  

Love the denim.  has a nice course feel to it, but its not slubby.  I dont think the cut will work for me.  I was suspect of the rise from the get go and indeed its too low for my liking.  Dont have it in me to battle a fit anymore.  If it had an 11.5" rise this would be the money cut for me.  

Ill probably post these for sale at some point in the future.  

@gnomes - did you ever give these a whirl? i'm curious as to what the back rise measured out to be post wash. like you, the front rise is about 1/4" to 1/2" lower than desired, but workable as long as the back rise measures up.

• 2 weeks later...