Evisu is still loved!

benzak

evisu changes there denims after every few production runs , the current no.1 denims are the tiger selvedge ( black /yellow ) and the red selvedge gatagata denim 

i think the jeans above are the old red selvedge denim from 2 or 3 years ago  ( not gatagata )

Edited by Flash

Evisu Lot 2011

Just in and getting a hot soaking

9624282648_9e48886805_c.jpg9621044019_94af8c9fa7_c.jpg9621048887_e03631970c_c.jpg

Raw measurements for tag size 35

Waist: 17"

Inseam: 37"

Front rise: 11.5"

Back rise: 15"

Thigh: 14"

Knee: 10"

Hem: 19cm

evisu changes there denims after every few production runs , the current no.1 denims are the tiger selvedge ( black /yellow ) and the red selvedge gatagata denim 

i think the jeans above are the old red selvedge denim from 2 or 3 years ago  ( not gatagata )

I think the gatagata is tiger selvage too and is the same denim used on the Lot 2011 I had two years ago

For me i prefer the regular denim from evisu. It fades beautifully if you guys have a copy of the tateoti book by evisu youll know why. Even their no.2 denim is awesome. But again the older evisu denim pre 2009 fabric is better than their black selvedge fabric from 2009 above. This has to go in the denim blunders and wuality depreciation thread

Im copping a tiger selvedge #1 denim this oct and will try to break it in around the same time and well see if its better.

I saw some size 29 ,30 , 31 from theor old archieves in umeda which is also for sale. Who wants em lemme know . Old "evis " tabs . 2504 , 2501 etc etc in small sizes. And a pair or two in size 38,40 42

Im copping a tiger selvedge #1 denim this oct and will try to break it in around the same time and well see if its better.

I saw some size 29 ,30 , 31 from theor old archieves in umeda which is also for sale. Who wants em lemme know . Old "evis " tabs . 2504 , 2501 etc etc in small sizes. And a pair or two in size 38,40 42

any 2101 leepros?

bod seriously props on those jeans man. 

I'm really surprised, its a shame that evisu (europe?) fucked up evisu's image... those new jeans look awesomely constructed and bod's old pair is killer.

sorry guys, could you give me a link to the ones that have the same denim?

and does evisu have any med rise full straight cuts?

It's possible that these are the same denim but I'd be surprised if the denim used on bod's pair isn't Long sold out

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/000000005862/004/004/X/page1/recommend/

If your looking for a vintage style denim I'd go for the standard tiger selvedge denim ( same as mine that I post a few pages back )

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/000000006292/004/004/X/page1/recommend/

If your looking for something a bit different with more texture go for the gatagata denim

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/000000006284/004/004/X/page1/recommend/

ordered the book just now, acting pretty delirious honestly, but i want to have some nice evisu in my life!

maybe i can scan the pages and upload them into an online folder? any interests?

^Sure, I'd be interested in seeing some pictures. Where did you order it from?

I'm actually thinking about getting a pair of 2000 #1, luckily the short inseam is no problem for me. Just need to figure out the sizing and which denim (EDIT: the regular #1 Denim or Gatagata) to get! It's either that or Fullcount for my next pair...

Edited by Frost

Look what landed today..

20834954582_ee52480ceb_b.jpg

20221897994_43a205386a_b.jpg

20656513128_4f0b8f75cb_b.jpg

Evisu Lot 2000 No.1 Gatagata!  A hot bath for these and a will they or won't they when they're dry ;)

Measurements in da BiG Styleee:

Waist: 17"

Front Rise: 11.25"

Back Rise: 15"

Thigh: 13"

Knee: 9.75"

Leg Opening: 8.25"

Inseam: 34.25"

Edited by bod