Anybody have experience with Outerboro pants? Curious about the Aegis pants in particular, cause of that phone pocket

http://www.outerboro.cc/collections/mens-bottoms/products/aegis-pants

7KjIDfS.jpg

That entire website looks like it copy/pasted Outlier ideas, down to the photography.

That entire website looks like it copy/pasted Outlier ideas, down to the photography.

They've actually re-designed it a bit since they initially launched. I think their first page they literally stole the code line by line from Outlier and just changed the words.

At very least they have some unique-ish items now - originally all their products were Outlier clones as well.

at this point quick drying casual/office wear is a product category by itself. however, it's pretty obvious that outerboro tries to copy outlier in style to the point where one wonders if they're purposefully trying to pass for outlier at a glance, down to the .cc top level.

It can. You can almost guarantee that you aren't contributing to sweatshops when you buy made in America/Canada. China, not so much.

Do you know where Outerboro stuff is made? China I can't argue with that. But I don't think Taiwan has sweatshops/child labor issues. Besides you go to most NYC clothing factories majority of the workers there are Asian or illegal immigrants.

Not sure how many parsed through the SDR site when the D3 pack was posted a few pages back- I picked up a couple of their Utility Pouches, which arrived yesterday. Always have liked cuban fiber stuff, and after living out of a suitcase for most of the year, I really wish I'd picked these up sooner. Not cheap, and I was a bit surprised to be hit with a $17 shipping charge (came in a flat mailer from San Francisco...), but I can see them getting a lot of use/abuse going forward.

20140909-MarinHeadlands-0220_774c4586-ef

I know a lot of people here dig Merino wool so I thought I'd post this from MoS , its a merino synthetic blend and I really like they're phase change material I have one of their dress shirts and it works pretty good  

Mercury-Full-Screen.png?19344

Edited by kravey