The goretex socks are pretty good, albeit expensive. When I was a courier years ago they were sworn by in the wet winter. For most applications, I've found a simple leather boot and wool sock to be effective. Sometimes low-tech is the best tech.

Edited by Loos Threads

Plastic bag, Never wet on neoprene?! Idk breh, it ain't that serious. I'll wait till they have an iteration of the qasa' that are somewhat water proof/ish

I want a date with Tao Okamoto too, but that's about as likely as Y3 making a waterproof anything qasa.

Edited by exhaust fumes

unless you want your shoes to look like they're jizzed on.

The way most people react to finally getting their hands on a pair of Qasas I'd say this is probably a fairly standard look, actually.

Edited by Igneousity

Acronym and Arcteryx Veilance clothing is devastatingly nice. Gutted that the prices are so extortionate. I got a Veilance field jacket and treasure the little badger, but can't envision myself buying anymore unless I get rich :(

So did anyone get those Roshe NM Sneakerboots in the end? How's the sizing?

Or is everyone on the Tubular train now.

Also ordered the new Extra-Warm Heattech from Uniqlo. Wasn't all too impressed with the regular version last year but the fabric and the styling on the new one looks more like a normal tee.

Edited by Redmau

So did anyone get those Roshe NM Sneakerboots in the end? How's the sizing?

Or is everyone on the Tubular train now.

Also ordered the new Extra-Warm Heattech from Uniqlo. Wasn't all too impressed with the regular version last year but the fabric and the styling on the new one looks more like a normal tee.

I've yet to find the particular iteration I posted in here for sale. I've seen the low version but the black leather mids are nowhere to be found.

They're up on the Nike website  :P

Also KithNYC. US of course.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-sneakerboot-sneakerboot/pid-1542994/pgid-1542997

I ordered TTS. I'll let you know how they fit. Not a lot of talk about these with the Tubulars + Yeezis coming out soon I guess.

DSC_2053.jpg?v=1414736976

Edited by Redmau

Would very much appreciate fitpics of roshes. In the pics I've seen the sole doesn't really look the same as with normal roshes, like it's too thin in the front compared to the back. Then again I think I've seen the same thing with normal mesh roshes but also pics where it looks more "proportional", so it might have to do with weight+how you size them.

Edited by kindofyoung

Everyone trying to speak like Jonathan Ive. I want to kill myself.

Tracking sounds fun, proximity lock doesn't.  :(

Seriously embarrassing write-up. IMO, future of tech(wear) is in integrating new materials and construction techniques in seamless ways, not in tacking on a bunch of features that connect to your smartphone. The less time you have to spend or rely on computers to live your everyday life, the better. You're going to be fucked when your phone runs out of batteries and you can't open your suitcase to charge it. Grab a lightweight cuben duffle that folds up into an envelope, or a black Rimowa that's going to last forever without a software update.