What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

wgmds: you should double-cuff your jean lower or get them hemmed. I dig big cuffs, but that looks awkward, especially with those shoes.

They're too tall of a cuff for that narrow of a leg. I agree, double cuff, and don't bother getting them hemmed.

what the fuck you mofos have an adidas originals van that delivers goodies on demand? that shit would get jacked around my way, but everyone here wears basically AF1s and jordan/AF1 collabos so you could only sell em in the nicer areas.

today it's like 96 in the shade so im going with the black stars. i wanted asamoah gyan, or sulley montari, but essien is the only player available. ordering authentic name kits can be tricky. i had to pull teeth to get a #18 keisuke honda(japan) kit. its hard to get japan name & #s so most shirts you'll see might be blank.

17635157.jpg

17635157.jpg

what the fuck you mofos have an adidas originals van that delivers goodies on demand? that shit would get jacked around my way, but everyone here wears basically AF1s and jordan/AF1 collabos so you could only sell em in the nicer areas.

didnt you notice the opened backdoors?we picklocked them,but no original Gazelles in her size.the metro attitude/patrick ewing pro's fitted perfect but i found the design a bit too fancy for my liking so i left them.

riff, i'll rip off your post style for the day. love the textures!

4864207696_4117b6302f_z.jpg

4864207946_23a1afd5a5_z.jpg

4864208480_a8d23d689d_z.jpg

4864134602_69f21741ef_z.jpg

a+f / PBJ / Frye

Nice -Z-! :)

riff and -z-

nice pics. can i do that with a d40...im noobz with a camera.

it's more about the glass than the body

Mr. Invincible - yes, with some accessories...

For a DSLR, an inexpensive option is to use a "close-up" lens kit which has three diopters that you can add to the front of your lens (+1, +2 and +3).

If you want to buy a true macro lens, then you have some options....

For things that you can't get that close to (bugs, etc.) then look for a long focal length macro lens like a 180mm or 150mm.

Medium range macro would be 90mm, or 105mm.

Close range macro would be a 60mm.

You can also do super macro shots (really, really close up to the subject) using a reverser ring and a short focal length lens like the 50mm or 28mm. No auto-focus, so you have to move your camera back and forth to focus the image but the results can be super cool if you're shooting really tiny subjects (insect eyes, etc).

• sufu1 unpinned this topic