What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest samdiplomat
that sock is on the wrong foot! (assuming that the selvage print only runs on one side of the sock)

naw it runs on both sides of the sock

the DD+2 looks good. i like the looking over the shoulder pose. you've been missing in action man.

cheers ran, really love the dungarees now,so i am enjoying the couple of extra days due to Paul T being on vacation even more.

and please dont force me to post my ugly mug more than once or twice a week!

why do I always have to spread some rep..I'm mods, I should be able to rep when and how often I want to..Almostnice - this is dedicated to you

cheers beatle.come on,as a mod you should be able to fiddle with rep-points manually.please adjust mine to 5000.:P

so this is only the second time I've worn this jacket, not used to a "cropped" fit for a jacket (which is made more so by my height) but what do you think of the fit with just a white T...this is probably the only thing i'd wear in combo with it anyway....

4844464411_8f1b21b0af_z.jpg

4845083016_d3d4a2c484_z.jpg

4844462303_7d57c9766a_z.jpg

Gap (soaking as I type, if it shrinks too much, oh well it was way cheap)

white v

skull 5010xx

frye harness

so this is only the second time I've worn this jacket, not used to a "cropped" fit for a jacket (which is made more so by my height) but what do you think of the fit with just a white T...this is probably the only thing i'd wear in combo with it anyway....

i like the smaller fit... i'm of the opinion that a denim jacket should fit pretty snug, same goes for leather

• sufu1 unpinned this topic