What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I have a question. Why do you keep on buying STF instead of one pair of great jeans? Just curious really, sacrifices do pay off.

So can I not be an active member of these boards if I don't spend over $300 on a single pair of denim?

While I admire the higher end denim and plan to purchase a pair of Iron Hearts in the near future, the simple fact is I love Levi's. It's my absolute favorite brand and has been for nearly 20 years.

It's not a money thing, it's a preference thing.

so why no LVC?

So I guess it really is all about how much you spend with this crowd huh?

I guess I'd rather have several pairs of pants that I like rather than one pair of really expensive pants.

Not sure it qualifies as something to pitch criticism about.

I suppose I tend to splurge on shoes rather than denim.

DSC_0267.jpg

GAP

Levi's panel pants rigid selvedge

So can I not be an active member of these boards if I don't spend over $300 on a single pair of denim?

While I admire the higher end denim and plan to purchase a pair of Iron Hearts in the near future, the simple fact is I love Levi's. It's my absolute favorite brand and has been for nearly 20 years.

It's not a money thing, it's a preference thing.

must spread beeetus.

Well you are posting in the denim version of WAYWT in a subforum named superdenim. You have to expect there is going to be some denim snobbery here.

I know there is bound to be some. It's not going to stop me from posting. I'm sure there are some people on these boards who can appreciate a less-expensive wardrobe.

This outfit became a mistake about an hour into my wandering today. Very nice day, but it was a bit much for denim and a chambray. (went with just the under-V after this pic.

The fit: double cuff action

4821413083_1f8399a8e5_z.jpg

Gap:

4821654321_1731ff168d_z.jpg

Skull:

4821654769_8cec3f7269_z.jpg

Boot:

4822271774_82e74c747f_z.jpg

yup.

Guest I LOVE LFC
Love that hat. See Vinn, another one of my problems is that where I live, great stuff like that hat, or IH's or Skulls or SC's aren't available unless I scour the internet.

Bloody hell lad, join the club!!!!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic