What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

Samurai USAs

Red Wing 875

Seems like the only time I manage to post in here are photos from me working, usually because someone is always shooting production stills. This is behind the scenes for Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory tv show (season two, in production), spoofing the Ken Block gymkhana videos- with Ken Block.

Rod Dyrdek in the picture, what is going on on the picture? Looks like they dressed for downhill skateboard or something.

I'm a cinematographer that works primarily in motorsports and action sports. Rob had a miniature version of Ken's car built, using a go-kart as the platform. We shot a funny skit with the two of them, spoofing the original gymkhana videos.

Preview for the skit:

The original videos:

and

One more old waywt related pic, Timmie the Testie wears selvedge denim:

VK2_0384.jpg

Posted this in the Flight Jacket thread, even though it ain't a flight jacket. My new aero bootlegger.

Zipped up. My favorite way to wear it.

bootleggercroppedfrontz.jpg

Unzipped. Still looks good.

bootleggercroppedfrontu.jpg

The back.

bootleggercropresizebac.jpg

Those jeans are pretty pimp if I do say so aswell. They are left field tweed denim jeans. Also, some brando frye engineers.

Are you talking about storm cuffs? This has them and i don't mind them. I didn't specify, but I think default is with cuffs.

I didn't lengthen or shorten the sleeves in any way. I just sent them my measurements and they busted this baby out. Of course it took them 5 months to do so, but it was well worth the wait.

oh nope not the storm cuffs

amanda told me the bootleggers came with a zip cuffs like the one on the cafe racer i think

i change the cuffs/sleeve on my order to a highwayman style.

oh nope not the storm cuffs

amanda told me the bootleggers came with a zip cuffs like the one on the cafe racer i think

i change the cuffs/sleeve on my order to a highwayman style.

Ahhh, I ordered through Mark in the US and he had some pics of a bootlegger, which I liked. I just told him I wanted that bootlegger, but with a zippered chest pocket and the inside chest gun pocket. I don't think I would like the zippers on the cuffs to much.

Did amanda give you a lead time on the jacket?

had some extra time in the morning before work so i decided to quicksnap a photo of my diors and the fit :)

no shoes in the house concept too

3697087642_2b81dc86a8_o.jpg

lmao my buddy works at math enrichment. do you know a guy named sam?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic