What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but dont you think the honeycombs and front whiskers look a bit low? look like they were from someone taller

nice fades though

I think he bought that pair used??
hey grouse - not all the honeycombs are produced by me - this pair of denime when i found it at a flea market it was pretty awesome already.

Good observation, and yes, he said he bought them used. Sorry that this post is not that necessary, I am just bored.

nice pbjs grouse - you mind taking more detailed pics of your pbj-005bk? been looking for a pair of black jeans and can't decide between the pbjs and samurai sv5000bk. thanks in advance.

If that's the choice I'd say the sams. I have the 710bk, and they're great, but from what I've seen I think the 5000bk are nicer (check out Poly's) I think the 3000bk uses the same denim, but I could be wrong. Denime makes some model in black too, It'd be interesting to see what you can do to those. I haven't seen any broken in pairs...

Kicking Mule Chambray

How do like the fit on it? I'm considering one, but it looks boxy in the shoulders and short in the body. I'm fairly tall and slim (6'2", 165lbs) and wonder if it would fit me.

How do like the fit on it? I'm considering one, but it looks boxy in the shoulders and short in the body. I'm fairly tall and slim (6'2", 165lbs) and wonder if it would fit me.

I'm 6'/155lbs and wearing a medium. I like the fit. Obviously the pic below is not a great fit pic because my arms are up and it's a weird angle. But I do like the fit.

I don't like the buttons much, but got the shirt on sale 40% off at AB Fits in san francisco (don't think they're online) - so at some point with the money I saved i might change the buttons for some dark blue vintage ones.

If that's the choice I'd say the sams. I have the 710bk, and they're great, but from what I've seen I think the 5000bk are nicer (check out Poly's) I think the 3000bk uses the same denim, but I could be wrong. Denime makes some model in black too, It'd be interesting to see what you can do to those. I haven't seen any broken in pairs...

hmm thanks for the advice....haven't really seen any broken in pairs other than poly's...tough choice really. i've seen the denimes in black before, nothing really as impressive as the pbjs or sammies though. another cheaper alternative would be the sugarcane 40285s....hmmm

this was sunday, cross posted from the jean jackets thread:

1fitskating.jpg

wearing:

levis type III jacket (mid to late 70's)

citizen 7 "5 star fuckup" t-shirt

uniqlo made in japan jeans, regular cut

vans sk8 hi tops

oversized double-kick board by powell, indy trucks, old 70A rollerskate wheels

1backs.jpg

Those IH pants look great on you..

• sufu1 unpinned this topic