What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

tumblr_m0l82wZ7uc1qzru7uo1_500.jpg

Velva Sheen. Flat Head. Viberg. Partagas. Stumptown cold brew.

大爱啊。牛+Tç»é…。。牛仔裤ä¸æ–­å˜åŒ–ç©¿ç€åŽçš„æ ·å­ï¼Œå°±æ˜¯æœ€å¸å¼•æˆ‘的地方。无法自拔的ç€è¿·ã€‚

Edited by wei lin

@Beatle: Thanks! They've been my go-to's this winter, if one can even call it that.

@Ranonranonarat: He's a regular customer at SENY but only speaks Mandarin. I can speak a little but can't read, so I went to Babelfish -

"Big love. Cow + t matches certainly. . After the jeans change unceasingly are putting on the appearance, most attracts my place. Is unable being in a stew which extricates oneself."

@Beatle: Thanks! They've been my go-to's this winter, if one can even call it that.

@Ranonranonarat: He's a regular customer at SENY but only speaks Mandarin. I can speak a little but can't read, so I went to Babelfish -

"Big love. Cow + t matches certainly. . After the jeans change unceasingly are putting on the appearance, most attracts my place. Is unable being in a stew which extricates oneself."

I'd say that's a fairly accurate translation.

almost poetic. It haunts the soul.

IMG_1543.jpg

My wifes interest in Stone Henge resulted in me posing awkwardly, and being awkwardly positioned in the resulting pic.....never mind.

Ebbets

Persol

Iron Heart

Iron Heart

IMG_1543.jpg

My wifes interest in Stone Henge resulted in me posing awkwardly, and being awkwardly positioned in the resulting pic.....never mind.

Ebbets

Persol

Iron Heart

Iron Heart

nice fence. the druids build that too?

Ruedi doesn't care. he's beyond fashion and into denim...

Nicka: Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

socks and sandals??

Yes wgdms you got it.

I'm not a fashion guy, so sorry Nicka about my bad foot wear

I'm just interested to cover my raw denim body with some raw denim pants and raw denim jacket

The rest I don't care at all. It just has to be functional and comfy

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Does that Stumptown cold brew make you feel like insane person after the last sip? I was shaking like an addict when I finished mine.

i was told this would happen, so i tried some of it straight up and then poured the rest over ice. felt ok.

img3395f.jpg

ih sh 47

ih dc 4001

rw

I love those kind of fading pattern structure around the honeycomb area. very promising evolution going on over the next years

• sufu1 unpinned this topic