What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest I LOVE LFC
yes please stop. The complexities of British humor make it hard for me to understand whats going on or if whats being said is even funny.

you dont know how many times ive tried to watch the british version of the office. They need subtitles and a laugh track

Yea, sorry for shitting up the thread everyone. My hatred for mancs just kept boiling over.

Zubin, that's where you're going wrong, The Office isn't funny, Ricky Gervais isn't funny, you need to watch something else, but I don't know what to suggest because I don't know what you're in to.

Bo Selecta, old now, but thats funny.

mvkvf8.jpg

whipping floyd

LVC

chucks

still getting used to how loose these are, they've taken a seat for a while as I'm wearing my 47's daily, but damn are these comfortable..if only I had some suspender buttons....(dr. house you bastard)

This is nothing special,my apologies. I tried to take pictures as I was shopping and when I was dressed more properly so I could x post in the what are your jeans doing thread, but I was asked to put away my camera or leave. So, since I wanted to keep shopping I obliged and managed to bring this guy home:

DSCN7349.jpg

What I was wearing a few days ago.

risingsunchambray.png

waywt.jpg

USN

Icebreaker

J Crew

EG

MFSCx2

Barbour

BR

REI

RoyxCone

Smartwool

Outdoor Research

Scarpa

MSR

Dave Denis "street slow life" tee / lvc 67s / monster socks(no vis) / DVS (these are the really the most basic shoes ever made)

jan_lvc-1-1.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic