What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

@Layne, looking good. We're supposed to get a couple inches tomorrow and everyone's acting like it's the freaking apocalypse. We'll be getting your leftover weather tomorrow morning. :-)

I love the south but it's so ridiculous at times. Last night some false weather report said it was gonna be 8 deg F and predicted 6 to 8 inches of snow. Very soon after, everyone rushed to the stores to buy water, canned goods, propane, etc... it's fucking crazy.

As soon as it started snowing this morning, my university (MS State) cancelled all Monday classes. There's maybe 2-ish inches of snow on the ground and people don't know how to react. I know all the folks up north think we're jackasses for this behavior.

@Layne, looking good. We're supposed to get a couple inches tomorrow and everyone's acting like it's the freaking apocalypse. We'll be getting your leftover weather tomorrow morning. :-)

There's maybe 2-ish inches of snow on the ground and people don't know how to react. I know all the folks up north think we're jackasses for this behavior.

its not just the snow. I don't know where you are in the south, but in NC the problem is ice storms and the thawing of snow/ice in the daytime and repeated freezing at night. and then we have no way of dealing with it cause we dont have any snow plows. the best we can do around here is salt and sand the roads.

We're set up for one on monday and tuesday...and I'm ready to run around in it and do not a lot else.

yea, we got like 7 inches of snow , and apparently the snow hasn't even really started yet. It's snowed all day, it's supposed to snow all night and then continue snowing into the early morning tommorow possibly even into Tuesday.

But I work at a school, so I get to relax til the roads are safe enough for busses.

:):):):):):):):):)

ADH92 got me to get of my ass. (btw i have zero light in my room i had to move three lamps to take these but i still cant get any decent light.

5341629777_2695439dbf.jpg5341629593_70be3c7cfd.jpg

RRL

Tanner X2

Flat Head

IRON HEART WT

Wolverine 1000 mile

some detail shots

5342241326_b075429984.jpg

(selvage+ chain stitch)

5341630241_297afd1e23.jpg

5342241702_2502e153be.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic