What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

cheers for the kind words.finally pulled the trigger for the hat.the shoes are indeed a sample pair of the forthcoming oxblood line.they still belong to my store buddy but he thinks of swapping them with a pair of mine.i am wearing them most time i am working there.really comfortable,i just have to get used to wear shoes instead of boots.

6a01310fea3b6f970c0148c796376f970c-500wi

I dig the color/texture combo but Im edge with birkinstock thing, but probly just cuz all the stoners in my high school wore birkinstocks.. But I guess this is another one of the Japanese things and you wear them much better than I have ever seen em, I wanna see more birkinstocks ha

Maybe they never went out of style, but I truly cannot believe people are wearing these.

I'm in the same boat as Medine. When I was in middle school / junior high, I remember all the older stoner kids wearing Birkenstock clogs and jam band tees. For me, I think they just have a negative connotation tied to 'em -- clogs make me think of jam bands, and I fucking hate jam bands.

Nonetheless, the color combo is nice and I assume they're pretty comfy.

I dig the color/texture combo but Im edge with birkinstock thing, but probly just cuz all the stoners in my high school wore birkinstocks.. But I guess this is another one of the Japanese things and you wear them much better than I have ever seen em, I wanna see more birkinstocks ha

inside

eg4vgz.jpg

levi's henley

rogue territory dbl (just for you dkatz!)

red wing x J. crew

outside

213j22c.jpg

h&m cheapo parka from last season (?)

same shit

shit yeah! More fits with these, pleeeease.

Also... info on parka? Is it water-proof?

LVC x 2

Katzmade

CXR

RRL

Hah!

Damnit, five... stop dressing so fucking well.

just remembered/found a couple more from my time home:

IMG_0212.jpg

**props to farhad for the beautiful shot**

something in my pocket...

Northwest Territory

ROYxCone

chucks

IMG_0065.jpg

tailored-in-Thailand suit jacket

Banana Republic sweater

Hurley tee

J. Lindeberg denim